App question?

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello can someone tell me witch app is this . It allow to add page button on product page.

https://imgur.com/a/olWGjiu

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 24 40

Hey, Kingsport!

I'm Lizzy. I'm from the support team at Shopify.

There are a few different ways you could get images and text to link from your product description. The first would be to add them into the rich text editor on the product page and create links out of them. This page from our help docs has steps and screenshots on how to do that.

The next way would be by using a page builder app. There are a few of these in the Shopify app store that I'll link below. These apps would give you the ability to drag and drop sections to edit your site. You could use one of these to add the links in the way you're looking for. The ones below also each come with a free trial, so you can test them out before committing to any one app.

Shogun Page Builder
GemPages Page Builder

The last method of displaying this information that I thought might work for you, is by using product description tabs. We also have a few apps that would allow you to set this up. I've linked some below. Each of the pages of information you want to add could be linked to the different tabs, so your customers wouldn't need to leave the product page to see them.

Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs
Product page Tabs

Does that help? If you have any other questions about it let me know. You can give us a call too or start a live chat at any time. We're here 24/7 and are always happy to help out!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 3

Thanks for the shoutout @Lizzy :)

@kingsport Hello,

With the Shogun page builder app you can design your pages without any programming knowledge. With our page builder you can simply drag and drop buttons, images, videos, columns and sections into the body of your page. Here is a short video which gives you a high level overview of the features and functionality of our page builder.

If you're interested, we have a 10-day free trial, 24/7 support and an amazing set of features that'll let you have granular control over your pages.

If for any reason our app doesn't meet your needs, you can uninstall at any time and still keep the pages you designed with Shogun!

Feel free to reach out to us at support@getshogun.com if you have any further questions!

Regards,
Sanal

Sanal Panicker | Shogun Support | support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
0 Likes