Apple Pay BROKEN

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

Shopfiy,

Your support team hasn't resolved this. Care to chime in?

When attempting to pay with Apple Pay on an iPhone 7, and all information is correct - Apple Pay gives an error after Touch ID has been used to authenticate: Payment Not Complete.

This running in the Shopify SSL popup and Apple Pay works just fine. It is not even adding an abandoned cart order. Just totally broke.

Help

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Same issue here.  "Payment Not Complete" No abandoned cart.  Latest iOS, iphone 6 plus 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

They're system is broken, support hasn't replied in now 3-days to address this issue. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
53 0 28

I have the same exact issue! I receive the same error message:

Payment Not Complete

Alex Brecher http://Store.BariatricPal.com BariatricPal Store: Save Money on Bariatric Food, Vitamins & Nutrients
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

Paging Shopify... Anyone home? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 1

There are a few different reasons why this error will show up, but would need to look into each store and transaction to see the exact cause. Alex and Kyle, I see stores attached with your comments so will reach out to you directly, Dakrisht can you open a ticket with us at support@shopify.com with attn: Jenna  and your store please and I will look into this directly for you. 

Cheers,

Jenna B | Shopify Support
support@shopify.com | 1-888-746-7439

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

Hi Jenna - we've had a ticket open for 4+ days now. Ticket 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Jenna,

Can you tell us what those few reasons are? So others who face this problem can solve it for themselves.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are having the same issue, I contact Shopify and Apple and they both say is working on their end, but we still not being able to process the payment using apple play, right when our customer wants to pay, a sign pops up for 3 second  "Apple Pay Not Completed" "This website was not able to complete the payment please try again" anyone with a fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having this exact same issue at the moment.... Did anyone figure out what caused the problem ?

0 Likes