Apple Pay via Shopify Payments will not enable

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I recently got back access to my site. I am trying to enable Apple Pay via accelerated payments through Shopify Payments. Every time I select Apple Pay and select save, it gives me a "server error" saying it cannot be saved and removes the check next to it. I removed and reactivated Shopify Payments and I got no luck.

Please assist! damncoacoa.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
673 72 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble activating Apple Pay. Have you run through this guide and checked that you meet all the requirements? Have you tried to enable it using a different browser, or on a different device? Often these types of issues can be caused by the browser cache. 

If none of the above works, and you've tried on multiple devices, can you list what devices and browsers you tried, and can you share your MyShopify URL with me? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello!

Yes I have read and complied with their requirements and I don’t see any issue. Shopify payments are enabled and I also tried with other browsers still no luck. I am on all apple products (e.g. IPhone’s, Shopify App, Safari, and Chrome). I cleared cache and cookies as well. 

My url is damncoacoa.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
673 72 122

Are you sure Shopify Payments is active on that account? Can you double-check your MyShopify URL for me and ensure that Shopify Payments is active on the store. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I tried to disable and reactivate Shopify Payments. It is active now, but still no luck. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
673 72 122

Hi again, I've emailed the account owner for more information on this.

Thanks! 

0 Likes