Apply automatic discount to tagged customers

Highlighted

Count me in as yet another annoyed shopify user requesting the same feature. It's especially dumb that this doesn't exist for automatic discounts when IT'S ALREADY POSSIBLE with discount codes. 

It's these sort of little limitations in shopify that prevents it from being a truly great platform. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We're also looking for this kind of feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 20

we ended up using WHOLESALE CLUB from Pixel Union. great product, great service... 

it's fairly sad that Shopify does not support and continue to develop the lower levels of their plans like one would expect. these are some basics along with some other bugs that have not been addressed...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

This is exactly what I need but don’t want to pay for expensive apps. I just want a percentage discount for customers with accounts

Highlighted
2 0 0

What we ended up using is SELLY UNITED no code injection and will not messed with your variations. Plus! Great support too!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey @Victor 

This is an essential feature for a lot of merchants and honestly, it isn't so hard to implement as Shopify already offers discounts based on segmentation. 
Have you had made any progress here? 

Best, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
638 58 158

Hi @Aurelio,

It is still not possible to apply an automatic discount code to customer groups by tag, unfortunately. I am continuing to submit feedback to our development team about this feature request. As mentioned by others in this thread, apps such as SELLY and Automatic Discount apps are worth looking into if you're needing this functionality.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Count my vote for this being a NATIVE feature.  Please simply add a "Customer Tagged" section to the built-in discounts feature.

Highlighted
1 0 1

Any news on this feature? It's a bit strange not to have it in default platform.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

And...one more vote to the list of “please make this native”