Apply automatic tags to customer

Shopify Partner
11 0 2

Hello Everybody,

I would like to know if there is any possible way (liquid or existing app) to apply automatically tags to customer depending on their amount spent on my website.

I know I can sort them by applying a filter and then associating a tag, but this is a manual operation. I need to create those tags for my email marketing campaign and reward program.

If you have any idea or have faced the same issue, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

www.UrUNIQUE.com (opening end of May)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

I'm aware that the post is outdated but just in case somebody with similar requirements stumbles upon it. I just wrote a post on automatic customer tagging. Please check it out.

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

I was just looking for something like this, so your blog post is perfect timing

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

Hi Dan,

We've developed a few custom apps both for customer and order tagging since I wrote that post.

Use cases include:

• tag orders with the particular payment method

• tag orders that are to be delivered to certain zip codes (think offshore shipping destinations in the UK)

• tag customers that bought VIP pass to the exclusive product collection so they could access it (Locksmith app)

• remove customer tags based on purchase behavior

• add customer tags based on purchasing history (total spent, brands bought, etc.)

Feel free to contact me directly at stas@99rabbits.com to discuss how we can help you get rid of routine tasks and grow your business.

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
48 0 11

For those who are looking to apply automatic tags to customers in Shopify, please check out our app Customer Fields. Our app allows you to create custom fields for your store's customer registration, while providing edit & viewing options for your customers. We've recently added an auto tagging feature that automatically tags various customer information in your Shopify admin. If you're looking for clean organization of your customer info & auto tagging, please feel free to reach out to support@heliumdev.com or install our app here.

Helium Development Shopify Developer, Website Design, App Development
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
21 0 4
0 Likes