Apply discount together with free shipping

Kevdex
Tourist
3 0 1

How can you not have this feature available in any way...? Seems like a no-brainer.

Pedroy
1 0 0

I would also like my vote added

0 Likes
parisiem
Tourist
8 0 3

Adding my vote to this too.

0 Likes
LoveABunchArt
1 0 0

Add my vote

0 Likes
Sajini2020
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello @Tehreem 

Hope you are doing well!

I have gone through your requirements and found a perfect app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell by Identixweb which will surely fulfill your need. This app has a widget called Progress Bar in which you can give discount along with free shipping for your customers. Please feel free to install this app and take the advantage of its 14 days free trial. Hope this will help.

Thanks, 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

0 Likes
jplehmann
1 0 2

Upvote.

Page 27... pretty ridiculous.

leogetsky
1 0 0

You doing this or not?

0 Likes
emerdepot
1 0 4

have been reading this thread  from Page 1 to page 27 and  seems all wanted this feature. Yet after 3  years no change

Just wondering Votes are not going anywhere or may be down the drain. Feature request is supposed to be taken seriously. How ridiculous it an be for a multibilllion dollar company to implement a basic feature to combine a Coupon with free shipping.

Like if all agree and see the tme stamp of all post related to this topic......

Kevdex
Tourist
3 0 1

I can't see a reason why a company wouldn't implement this feature without some kind of ulterior motive based on 3+ years of upvotes. Perhaps to prevent their app ecosystem from suffering? It doesn't even seem like there's an adequate and seamless solution in the app exchange. Blows my mind.

0 Likes
Thomas_Romer
Explorer
37 0 20

How many $4 or $10 a month apps do I need to be paying for in order to get this platform doing what I need? I get exporting to Etsy or running mini-crowd funds require plug ins. But stuff like this shouldn’t cost us $5 a month for the rest of our lives. I mean, IF Shopify implemented this feature it would represent about ten cents worth of what we pay each month for using the platform. That is the REAL problem with this model. These things are only WORTH that much a month due to the nature of them being unavailable. Like if I had to pay $20 a month to get an elevator to my apartment on the 10th floor, I would have to do that. But if it was just part of the building— as it should be… the value of that elevator is negligible at best. 

0 Likes