Apply discount together with free shipping

1 0 1
Hi Peter,

we are an ecommerce from the Philippines and we badly needed this feature.

Please add my vote to this. Thank you
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 34 85

@AlvinUX 

Thank you for expressing your interest. I've added your vote! 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 3
Thanks for sharing. :)
Haven’t download the app to try. Frankly I do feel reluctant to have to pay for something that Shopify should have from the start.
1 Like
1 0 1
Please add our vote for this feature, too!
1 Like
1 0 1

ADD MY VOTE AND GET THIS FEATURE DONE! This should be a standard feature SHOPIFY, not a requirement for some 3rd party... come on now!!!!!!!!!

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Peter, can you let us know what the total on the votes on the ballot is so far? And, just as important what is the magical number of votes needed to get the teams to work on this feature? One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of these sites are people's business' and their income and things like "maybe, kinda, sorta, hopefully, if we pray and vote and cross our fingers" isn't the best way to plan for the future of a business. Appreciate you replying to the messages and nothing personal, but please make the effort and give us information we can actually work with. 

1 Like
1 0 2

Add my vote too!

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 34 85

@kyledh_glas , @RealScooters , @Shopwoven 

I've added your vote!

@BKMc 

This wouldn't be information that I'd be able to provide; however; I can give a bit of insight into how a feature request is brought to light. When reviewing whether a feature request is viable, we don't only look at the total number of votes. The type of stores, the geolocation, the specific use cases, and a variety of other factors play into what determines what features we should work towards. We also have to consider the impact this type of feature would have, both positive, and negative and how do we mitigate the negative outcomes, while still providing the positives. For example, this type of feature if used incorrectly could cause financial damage to the store owner as stackable discounts allow customers to essentially "cheat" the system. 

I would love to see this feature added to the platform, however; these type of things do take time to create, test, and implement to ensure all factors are considered. While I can't provide an ETA, I can assure you that our teams are reviewing this feature request, it's risks, it's positives, and it's impact so that we can better the platform for you and everyone else's business that would benefit from stackable discounts.

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Please add my vote as well. Several of our affiliates have requested this exact type of discount, and it's frustrating not to be able to offer it. Thanks for your assistance, Peter!

1 Like
1 0 1

Can you add my vote too please!

1 Like