1 0 0

We want this too!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We need this too!

0 Likes

Please add my vote.

This is absolutely crazy that it's not already a feature!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Has there been any serious consideration at all for the ability to add 100% discount AND Free shipping to special customers?  I cannot believe you don't have this feature.  Seriously disappointed that I chose shopify as my platform instead of staying with Wordpress.  Please let me know where you are at with this.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Add another vote for needing this feature. I had it on my Joomla site that I am transitioning from.

It is yet another very basic feature that Shopify doesn't offer. Like others have said, had I known that such a simple feature was not available, I would have considered staying with my other platform. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes! Needed!! : ) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please add my vote to this

This is silly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 16

Is there a way to implore a Shopify associate to respond to one of these threads? Maybe create a new thread titled, “We Insist that Shopify respond to the request of combined discount and free shipping”? Then everyone here add to the conversation to keep it up top and each one insist on an explanation of why this seems impossible to get done.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 16

I actually don’t have the same dire need anymore for this, but still do smaller campaigns that need this for maybe 100 backers. But I had to do a workaround for a 15,000 backer campaign that essentially forced me to compromise my shipping methods storewide for almost a year.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
That's dangerous!
0 Likes