Apply discount together with free shipping

1 0 2

Please add our vote as well! We need this and were disappointed it doesn't exist yet.

2 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Peter,
Any update on this feature or app we can use to access free shipping also?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 2

Please add my vote - this will soon become an urgent feature for us. Thanks

2 Likes
1 0 2

Put down another vote from me.

We occasionally do sponsorship packages and other giveaways. Rather than going back and forth with the person, getting all of their information, address, size/color preferences, it's much easier have them place the order for the free stuff themselves. But, of course, the shipping should also be free and there isn't a clean way to do this. :-(

2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

@Peter  How many votes are we at, and how many does it take to get into the product development cycle?

All votes related to stacking multiple discounts, and free shipping plus discounts.

Thank you!

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 12

Yes, can we please get a more concrete update on when this will be available and/or if it's even being worked on? We continue to run into issues where the discount we give to potential new customers puts them just below our free shipping threshold, therefore negating the discount value. We started asking for this feature 6 months ago... and now others are chiming in almost daily asking for the same. 

2 Likes
Excursionist
11 0 4
HAHAHHAHHAAHAH!

Great question and I’ll make a prediction on how it will be answered. One of the mods will reply, probably Peter if he hasn’t gotten smart and quit. This mod will word dribble on and on confusingly like Trump in a press conference about how they can’t give out that top secret information or the scale they use to judge it but rest assured you little Lilliputian your vote really does count and in the end you will be more confused and frustrated than at the beginning - it’s the Shopify pump and dump the clients plan, don’t take it personally, you really don’t matter.

Hi Peter, what’s up!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2
Hah! Yes @BKMc I know that crazed 45* press conference all too well sadly. However I don’t think Shopify is trying to pump and dump or mislead. I feel they do sincerely care about their customers...but I can also see how embedded the “discount” is across the API. Not super easy to solve but would be a major merchant win if they could speed the solution up, and give a time table.
0 Likes
1 0 1

Its a shame this feauture doesnt exist yet so far. We need it for our commerces!

I join the petition and here you have my vote.

1 Like
1 0 1

Please cast our vote for this as well 

1 Like