Arabic Language Solution with Shopify!

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi

I need a solution! and I am open for any suggestions or practical way to solve my issue.

I want to open a store in Arabic and English. 

First, many themes do no support Arabic language. How can I solve this?? who can help? I mean I need the right person or expert. I have send many requests but there is no reasonable solution.

Second, RTL. Many themes do not support RTL. Who can do it? I need a name!  I Apologize but I really need to talk to some one who can help me!

Third, what about open another store and copy the master store to the second one. the master store in English and the second one in Arabic. will this work? can I have Arabic in the second store? or I will still face the same issues? I red some where that duplicating the store for mulitple languages means doubling the cost and time, plus time spent to translate! is that right?

I really Appreciate your help 

Ahmed

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Any Support or help from Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Contact me here scanitsh @ bk.ru

Remoove spaces 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1689 207 339

hey Ahmed,

You might find this one interesting... https://themeforest.net/item/ione-drag-drop-minimal-responsive-shopify-theme/17689765. I've seen it running on some stores and Arabic support looks quite nice.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi SSvinarciuc

Thank you for your reply. Can you give me examples of Arabic stores that have been running on this theme? I find nothing on their website stating they support Arabic language to be frank and it is very important for my store.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ahmed, I'm looking for the same (support for RTL Arabic switching). Did you end up finding a solution?

Was the answer to find a Shopify partner (developer) who understands the nuances of Arabic?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

same thing here i still not opened my store yet and i'm facing the same issue here I don't know which theme should I Choose and How can I active the RTL function 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 7

use this code :

{%- if shop.locale == 'ar' -%}
<html class="no-js" lang="{{ request.locale.iso_code }}" dir="rtl">
{%- else -%}
<html class="no-js" lang="{{ request.locale.iso_code }}">
{%- endif -%}>

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 1 1

hello,

i have a theme that supports both arabic and english 100%, and it also supports dropshipping if you are interested reply to me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 1 1

hello,

i have a theme that supports both english and arabic 100%, and also supports dropshipping if you want reply to me for further instructions.

0 Likes