Archiving orders in mass (10k plus orders)

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

Is there a way to archive orders more than the 50 displayed on a page at a time. I have over 10k to archive 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Christopher_Cr2 ,

This is actually quite simple. Simply go to the orders page and click the checkbox selecting all orders on the page. You should then see a link to the right asking you to select all orders 50+ in your store. Click that button.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.48.55 PM.png

Then just click Achive Orders from the More Actions dropdown.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.50.14 PM.png

It may take several minutes for the operation to complete, but the orders will be archived.

Note, you can filter down orders by using the normal search filters. Especially if you only want to archive orders before a certain date. Once you click the checkbox, if the search query returns more than 50, you'll still get that link to select all 50+ that match your search query to the right.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

I tried it and that doesnt work even though it says all 50+ orders in your store selected. When I click "archive" it says all 50+ order archived but they are not. When I go back to open orders they are still there.

selectred.PNG

@ShanePerreault wrote:

Hi @Christopher_Cr2 ,

This is actually quite simple. Simply go to the orders page and click the checkbox selecting all orders on the page. You should then see a link to the right asking you to select all orders 50+ in your store. Click that button.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.48.55 PM.png

Then just click Achive Orders from the More Actions dropdown.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.50.14 PM.png

It may take several minutes for the operation to complete, but the orders will be archived.

Note, you can filter down orders by using the normal search filters. Especially if you only want to archive orders before a certain date. Once you click the checkbox, if the search query returns more than 50, you'll still get that link to select all 50+ that match your search query to the right.

0 Likes
Highlighted
It may take several minutes for all of those orders to be archived. It won’t happen instantaneously. They should appear gray if you’re able to see them.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5

Finally worked. It took over a half an hour. Not sure exactly how long as I just left it and looked later. Thanks.

1 Like