Are there any other Avon Ladies out there using Shopify

Bubblesyl
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi there

I just started my free trial i'm wondering if this could help me with my Avon E store the thing is I 'm not sure if this could help me because I would need to send all my customers to my Avon site so they could purchase their beauty products so that the company ships and collects money from customers then Avon pays me they do all the processing of the orders and collect money and ship to my customers so I don't need to set up the the shipping and cart from shopify I just need to send people from here to Avon. HELP. I don't know if I'm making any sense.   

Sylvie Carrière
Replies 6 (6)

DoreenChamps
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I was about to ask the same question, and the details of your question got me thinking.

To be honest, one would question - why we open a shopify account when Avon does it all for you with our online store; however Shopify has been recommended, so I'm pleased that I'm not alone.

How's your trial going?

DoreenC

Neilena
Visitor
1 0 0

I was wondering the same thing.  Perhaps can set up shopping cart and payment having the customers place order for whatever Avon products you have showcased on your Shopify store, then you get paid instantly from the customer and then you place the order to Avon having them ship it directly to the customers address.  You then pay Avon your discount price and keep the difference.  Maybe now after having the customers contact info you can then stay connected via email or phone and build trust and friendship and suggest other products for them from Avon.  The thing about having Avon products on your own Shopify store is that you can still create your own niche ie makeup, anti-aging skincare, or natural skincare, or clothing, jewelry, any category that Avon has.  Because if customers go directly to your Avon online store, you have no idea what they're looking at, which products they're searching.  With Shopify, you have more analytics to work with.

I don't know.  Anyone else have thoughts on this?  Does Avon even allow such a platform for selling their products?

daniellelparki5
Visitor
1 0 0

I do avon and on shopify i live in Grimsby Lincolnshire

@Bubblesyl wrote:

Hi there

I just started my free trial i'm wondering if this could help me with my Avon E store the thing is I 'm not sure if this could help me because I would need to send all my customers to my Avon site so they could purchase their beauty products so that the company ships and collects money from customers then Avon pays me they do all the processing of the orders and collect money and ship to my customers so I don't need to set up the the shipping and cart from shopify I just need to send people from here to Avon. HELP. I don't know if I'm making any sense.   

BrookeA
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm selling Avon on Shopify! 

BA
hotmommacita03
Visitor
1 0 0

Do you have to buy a domain for your Avon store and does it help you get sales? 

BrookeA
Visitor
2 0 0
Do not sale Avon on shopify. If Avon finds out, they will deactivate you. I got my account shut down and can never sale Avon again. Shopify is considered a third party and Avon does not allow third party sales. Just a word of advice from someone who has experience.
BA