Are there any shopify themes for a hire business? I want to launch a classic car hire business through shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have 10 calssic cars ranging from Mustangs through to an Audi R8 and I have been really impressed with the experience of shopify that I'd like to standardise on the platform.  I'd like to commence the build of a car hire website for my classic cars that hopefully will have a really cool contemporary feel about it.

I can't seem to find any theme that would allow me to offer the cars on a hire basis

Can anyone help me?

Mark 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
235 0 24

Hey Mark!

I'm Daryoush, on the exceptional Guru team! :)

We are happy to hear you are impressed with your Shopify experience! You can definitely create a website to offer vehicles on a hire basis. With any of our themes, you can have any type of business, because they are very flexible and can be customized. In order to offer vehicles for hire, it requires a bit of customization by either adjusting the code or using app such as BookThatApp. This app allows you to have a system with a built-in smart calendar, this way customers are able to book vehicles they would like to hire. You can view a demo by using this link!

I hope this helps! Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we are open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to help!

Cheers,

Daryoush

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

I’ll share with you a selection of the good Shopify themes we’ve got from our single purchase Themeforest market, all of which are sure to fit your needs

0 Likes