Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

Hi Ron,

I'm curious, do you drive Facebook / Instagram traffic to the specific landing page or just home / product pages? When running ads the important thing to take into account is the landing page because the message in the ads should match the message on the landing page as well.

In addition, you can connect "buy now" / "add to cart" button with Facebook events, so you can see in Facebook Ads manager report whether your potential customers are interested in your products or not. For example, in the image below captured from PageFly page builder app.

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. #1 in Page Builder, #15 in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
1 0 0

Need Help

I launched in August and had 3,000 vistors but only one sale. I have the traffic but no conversions at all. My online site sells preimum hair extensions and i dont know whats stopping customers from buying. Need feedback or miracle advice.

0 Likes
Explorer
110 0 27

Supremely awesome guru article -- and I'll just add that "free shipping" will really help with reducing cart abandonment!

0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

Google Analytics can explain!

I just came across these articles and would like to add something

They are all about using Google Analytics find out why you do not make any sales. Really good technique!

Hope this helps ;)

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi good read! im struggling to get any sales i think iv done as much as i can all feedback has been amazing im just not converting. im getting a steady 40 visits a day and iv only been open a month like i say nothings turning into sales just wondering if anyone else thinks theres anything else i need to be doing?

www.littledropintheocean.co.uk

thanks!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank for your share, it's useful for everyone

http://dfychiefreview.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello ,

As far as survey is concern multichanneling shopping website such as Walmart,NewEgg and Jet has already got the target audience.So according to my views you should start targetting multichannel integrations for listing your products.Sale on marketplaces depends on your Product Type.If you can provide me the details of your Product Category I can help you in much better manner.As you already know festive season is on the way there are specific categories which depends on festive such as if you are selling Electronics Product then you can get the good sale on Cyber Monday.But there are some basic strategies which you should follow to get the good sale on marketplaces:-

1)Correct category Mapping-First and formost thing is that your product category should be category mapped,for example if you selling car mirror and you have mapped the product type in household category certainly you would not get good sale on marketplace

2)Proper Product analysis-You should do the proper analysis of your product if you are selling common product such as you should know the competitor price and different marketplace price you price should always be competitive

3)Offers-As we know that festive season is on the way so you can give the offers so that buyers prefer your product what you can do is you can give them free shipping so that they select you as a seller

4)Shipping-You should focus on shipping the order with in the time span of 24 hrs only to have the upper hand

5)Content-Most important thing is content you content should be specific if you are selling any unique product then you can videos in the description so that it becomes clear to seller
6)Google shopping-Also you can use google shopping for listing your products

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello ,

As far as recent survey is concern best way should be focus on Marketplace such as Jet,Walmart and New egg for sellinf as they already has the target audience.You can sell on this marketplace using Multichannel Integration. Sale on marketplaces depends on your Product Type.If you can provide me the details of your Product Category I can help you in much better manner.As you already know festive season is on the way there are specific categories which depends on  festive such as if you are selling Electronics Product then you can get the good sale on Cyber Monday.But there are some  basic strategies which you should follow to get the good sale on marketplaces:-
1)Correct category Mapping-First and formost thing is that your product category should be category mapped,for example if you selling car mirror and you have mapped the product type in household category certainly you would not get good sale on marketplace
2)Proper Product analysis-You should do the proper analysis of your product if you are selling common product such as you should know the competitor price and different marketplace price you price should always be competitive
3)Offers-As we know that festive season is on the way so you can give the offers so that buyers prefer your product what you can do is you can give them free shipping so that they select you as a seller
4)Shipping-You should focus on shipping the order with in the time span of 24 hrs only to have the upper hand
5)Content-Most important thing is content you content should be specific if you are selling any unique product then you can videos in the description so that it becomes clear to seller
6)Google shopping -For the marketing point of view you can use google shopping to  list your product.

0 Likes
34 0 0

Hello All,

Many uses OVERSEA dropshipper to send the product to US.  Most customers started see the trend and want shippers from US.  In case of any issues, it's best that you work with US Wholesalers.  Oversea has it's perks but dealing with US Wholesalers will decrease the headaches and the SHIPPING TIME.

Also, YOU CAN RMA (return the goods for exchange if there are issues)

If you're selling Women's Apparel, try 

www.capellaapparel.com or www.capellausa.com

We are a US Company/Shipper located in Los Angeles California.  Our is price will match or lower than oversea shippers.

Thanks 

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hey I am also a new to E-commerce and currently average 200 visits a day without sales.

www.healthyiswealthyny.com

0 Likes