Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

3 0 0

2 Years  with shopify, only 9 transactions. Can anyone help me please?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi, 

So much great information here already. Thank you!

We launched our store exactly a month ago. We have anywhere between 50 and 150 visitors a day, depnding on how much advertising we do on a particular day. We've had several unique sales from people we don't know, but our conversion rate is only at 0.2%.

I would appreciate any input you may have on how to improve our conversion rate.

Our store is www.princie.com

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thanks for sharing such useful information. All the points you mentioned in the above post are very important. I will try to follow up these points in my website https://findbestjuicers.com/ and i  hope i will get good results .

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 1

Great. Please share your result with others

Intellect Outsource is a complete e-commerce outsourcing service partner has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, your warehouse or factory CCTV monitoring, Product Description Writing, 3D Product images services, online store designing & development etc
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 0

Thanks for all the tips! 

I would love some feedback on my shop as it is not performing as expected. We spent nearly a year developing a great following on instagram. I feel like we were properly positioned, but no one is converting. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful. 

Thank You.

https://www.spadeeleven.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Running an online business is difficult yes but it's not impossible.  Biggest misconception online business owners have is that just having a site will draw in traffic and make the sales.  Absolutely not.  There are thousands of ideas that the owners need to consider and apply them towards your business strategies.

SEO, Social Media, Email, Back Links, Hash Tags, SMS, etc etc.  But the most important part of your Marketing strategy has to do with your PRODUCT and PRICING.  

You can have all the traffics you want but if the buyers aren't interested or the price is just too high.  You will not make the sale.

Tune down your price and get the products that are up to date in trend.  Keep your products organized and reorganized weekly.  

Do your research.  It's easiler than you think.

If you are a women's clothing company, try www.capellausa.com or www.capellaapparel.com

We offer amazing apparel for the amazing low prices.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi Grace,

do you get enough traffic to your shop?

My 2c:

You are carrying a very limited inventory (and in small quanitites). E.g., going to Denim and finding only one item listed does not give many options to customers and make your shop look "empty". Tae's advice about stocking the latest in competitive prices is very good.

I won't put 'INSTA SHOP" first in the menu ... it is confusing to non-insta visitors.... some items there do not have a Shop button,,,, and of course the prices are not shown in my selected currency. So not a good show case to be at the top of your menu.

The shop design looks nice but a bit too heavy: loading times can be long and some devices will experience instances of momentary browser freeze. Given the very heavy home page, I was surprised to see that the catalogue page has no thumbs. 

Good luck with your shop!

★ Pro Bar Maker app: Email/FreeShipping/Discount/... Bars ⟿ ★ Shopideo app: Add product video
0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 2

One last thing I forgot to mention: Splashing a pop-up as soon as somebody comes to your shop, it is certain that will make quite a few visitors to run away before they even view your products. That's the negative effect of that "give me your email" popup. If you think about it, there is no positive effect: Nobody will give you their email before spending some time on your e-shop to see if they are interested in your products..

So, if you still want ot keep the pop-up sho it later when you are certain that the visitor has spent time at your shop and it may be insterested.

★ Pro Bar Maker app: Email/FreeShipping/Discount/... Bars ⟿ ★ Shopideo app: Add product video
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 0

Hi Cynthia, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my shop and get back to me. I greatly appreciate the input, and am working on a redesign implementing some of your suggestions. 

Thank You!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

I'm Amman from Bamboocid.com, and I havent gotany sales yet. I'm looking for different strategies to bring in revenue. Im a 14 year old entreprenuer, so any feedback and tips regarding my website will be highly appreciated :). I have tested facebook ads so far, but had no luck with that.

Thanks!

Amman

0 Likes