null
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1
How can I improve my store I want to make sales who do I need to hire
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1
Can u help me out and give tips please I feel stuck www.ezosto.com like I have big names aware of my brand but last sale I got was in September I just want continuous sales like I people like the theme what am I missing I’m the first page on google and Facebook constantly keep disabling my account after I verified countless times I verified it’s me and not a bot I’m just tired and fatigued I want to give up but I made some progress a lil bit talked to some big YOUTUBERS they sent me their address they told me my product diffrent especially my colorsplit tracksuits like and plus I have created brand awareness videos to provide value not try to annoying like them other company that forcing u to buy I provide value in only 30 secs I just need professional help like done talked to countless gurus but I need a straightforward answer so I can get sales that’s all I’m worried at the moment and people tell me they like my theme it’s has a vibe but I want someone as my first customers to buy it I need help if anybody can help me email me at ezosto@gmail.com
I’m a 20 year old entrepreneur just graduated yesterday from college please I need help I had bigger names look through my stories like fashionnova PACSUN and h&m and reasonclothing they all didn’t like nothing they just was lurking so I guess I’m doing something right but I just want more sales my first sales was through Instagram that’s where majority of my traffic come from I just need help
0 Likes
4 0 0

What differentiates your store from any other store that sells the same items? Price? Brand? Do you manufacture the products yourself?

Once you know these questions you need to focus on your customer. Who is your customer? Build a persona. If it's too broad or general you may have several different target customers, like Men aged between 20 and 30 or women aged between 30 and 40. Basically get to know your customer. Who are they? What are the demographics?

When you know your customer and what they want you can then target those customers through advertising. And you have to test and work on your click throughs against your target customers and persona. when the CTR is a strong one for example for every $10 you spend on advertising you make $50 profit through sales then this is generally a good start.

At the end if the day the key reason why a customer will buy from your site or any site at all are the questions on the first sentence. If your product is different tell them why in the ad, if its cheaper than a competitor tell them why, if you stock brands, make sure you have permission from that brand to advertise them on your site. If you manufacture these products yourself this is one answer to what differentiates you from competitors. but if you sell the same as what Nike or Adidas sells then its about building your brand -  make it cool.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
The reason is ezosto is diffrent EZOSTO Was Created To Set A Statement
Inside The Fashion Industry To Prove To You We Don't Require Highly
Expensive Items To Feel Good.

A brand that is affordable and trendsetting styles to showcase your
unique styles that is guaranteed to create a fashion statement.
0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Gurus, 

Can you review my website: https://www.freshrituals.com

I started in August this year but I am not seeing any growth in traffic to my site. I have made a few sales but all of those were sold in-person through word of mouth marketing by friends and Family. The products are custom made in US in small quantities. It's a 2 person venture so funding for Paid Ads is very limited.

Can you suggest tips to improve traffic and sales. 

0 Likes