Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

Tourist
37 0 2

Hey,

@Logan Paul, if you're looking for a product review app for Plugnpoint.ae let me know. We used to operate in the UAE in the online retail space so are familiar with this market. Site looks good...would be interested to hear how you're marketing out there.

@Louis Wood, is your target market consumer or wholesale?

@Alex, can't see your shop...looks like it's down for maintenance.

Adam | HelpfulCrowd

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
31 0 0

Majority of advice will be on presentation, ease of use, service and all that to get more out of your visitors. People also advice to spend on marketing and get more traffic on your website.  While all these are true in some sense,  I am personally thinking that "pricing" is one of the major drivers we don't sell enough. 

If my conversion rate is 3-5%, it means I had 95-97 visitors not buying/converting.  Question is not then getting more visitors. Question is why those 95-97 visitors didnt buy?  Were they looking for cheaper price? Did they have questions which was not answered in product catalog? Is someone else selling the same thing cheaper? and many more.   

I would say focus on "pricing" as #1. I recently came across RoboNegotiator and they help in online negotiations. Others use email based negotiations and ebay has bidding while priceline has name your price.. All these work because pricing do play a role.

Sami

0 Likes
31 0 0

Ignore.. I meant to reply to a reply.

0 Likes
31 0 0

@Louis Wood - Checked your store.. Overall, good niche.  I personally use Foxcam and it was hard to set-up.  Lack of reviews is one thing in my mind. High pricepoint for customer to make an immediate decision could be another. How much traffic do you get? Instead of going after more traffic, I am utilizing a new way to learn  what my existing traffic is feeling about my products.. Let them give their feedback and counter offer and you decide.   https://RoboNegotiator.com (new company in start-up, offering free service) provides that feature. RoboNegotiator is paying my store rent for using their button though so apply your own judgement.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi. I would appreciate if you can take a look on my store www.rifficproducts.com & provide your feedback. I’m running a campaign with 10 ad sets to test my audience. But only few are visiting my site & no sale. Please help me to understand this... i’m a newbie. Thank you

0 Likes
2 0 0

Please give me suggestions I want to sell the pet related products

My site is https://dogsdb.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, I would like if someone could look at my shop, I'm running my store for 3 months now, I'm doing fb ads and Instagram, I have traffic but no sales. I did a test order and everything went right. Hopefully someone can give me more information about what can be done. This is my store olito.co.uk  , Thx

0 Likes
6 0 0

I don't know how to generate free traffic, almost traffic to my website is from ads, and retention via direct traffic is pretty low. Some stores can generate free traffic from Instagram or Facebook, anyone do this way please share!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem. I am about to quit and shut thing down totally. This is the second time I rebuilt my store, refreshed the design and boost with instagram instead of spending a lot on FB as in the beginning.

I am thinking about to sell my store or just simply shut it down.

Let me know if you can give some advices or sharing your experience.

My store elychloe dot com.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, can someone explain me what the point is of this forum? There are no answers or responses comming as feetback. Is this still active?? 

0 Likes