Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

6 0 0

Thank you Ali,

I will action those items and get back to you!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, i made 2 sells in 2 days , i use Google Ads and i have 40-50 clicks on the day, but people don't buy from me as expected, i want you take a look on my website and maybe give me somes advices , here is my site http://glamteeth.com , i will appreciate 

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
34 2 4

Hi @GlamMarket 

Good product! Just some tips that would help you in your conversions:

1) You have a 1-product store so highlight it more! On homepage its just a small image with little focus. 
2) An "About Us" on homepage and footer is a must. Its the most important page on the site.
3) Social media icons not connected properly. 

If you need any further help - don't hesitate to contact us!

Best,
-Ali, Your Shopify Expert

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello, so i have sale currently running on instagram ad. Can you point out what could be wrong? Have had 500 visitors in 17 hours, but only 1 sale and 25 add-to-carts. Thank you in advance!

Link: https://lifestailstore.com/collections/free-products/products/lifestail-ionic-hair-brush

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
34 2 4

Hi @Crexer 

You would have much more sales if you do the below:

1) Need a proper logo - contact us we'll design one for free.
2) You need proper product descriptions - should be well written to attract customers.
3) You need an "About Us"  this is the most important page on your site. 
4) Your contact us email is not professional.

Ofcourse there are much more. But we have to start with the basics. With the above you can improve sales by at least 50%.

Goodluck!

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Good Evening,

So, we're really struggling. We launched about a month ago with no direct sales. Between 2 Shopping Campaigns(Google Adwords/Instagram) we've had over 14k impressions. 17 email signups. 0 sales.  We ran a combination of ads to A/B test. 1st, we ran Collection Ads for our product- baby shower invitation. B. We ran specific baby shower product ads with high targeted keywords in both instances. We offered site launch discounts, exit pop-up intent and have tried to make the process as smooth as possible. When comparing our product pages to other competitors product pages, we feel like we're pretty similar or in many cases, less bulky. Maybe we're wrong! 

We've asked friends, family, linkedIN connections, and even Shopify forums for support, guidance, etc. We've made some adjustments based on the feedback we've received that was consistent in theme. In other words, if we received similar feedback twice, we looked at it very hard. 

We've spent a lot of money driving traffic to the site but with very minimal success. If there's anything specific that can help you with some very in-depth feedback, I'd love to know and we can share with you analytics etc.

Our site. https://designleestudio.com

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 3

great solution to increase the sales very nice tips

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Ali or other Guru,

I have a tshirt store I created in late January of this year, and since then, through Google Ads and natural search traffic, the site has received 600 visitor sessions and about 13 add to carts, but no orders. Do you see anything that would be turning people off on my site? I recently added an About Us page a couple weeks ago, but other than that, the site is the way its always been.

The site: www.thelobsterking.net

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
34 2 4

Dear @TheLobsterKing 

600 visitors means your conversion rate is 0 and you have abandoned checkouts. You're wasting your Ads budget! I ran a check on your store and below are the enhancements required:

1) Logo is too small and not visible on mobile. You need a new logo.
2) Logo is pixellized on desktop. 
3) Good job on "About us" - but its missing SEO related key words and is considered a little weak.
4) You have no "Privacy" and "Terms" pages. Those are legal pages that show trust.
5) You have no "Contact Us" page. Your contacts are only on About Us which is not enough.
6) A homepage banner with a call-to-action would help a lot.
7) Round up your prices to .99

8) Add payment security badges to your site.
9) Show a sense of urgency by using the "Urgency and social proof" Shopify app.
10) Show related products on product page for upselling. 

You can download our free E-Commerce Checklist by clicking here.

Please feel free to contact us at info@ecommercepro.com if you need a hand doing the above. We'll be offering you a logo for free as well. 

Goodluck!!

Best,

0 Likes
2 0 0

Ouch, ok, hehe... I'll pause my ad campaigns, make the changes you suggested and let you know. Thanks a lot for the feedback-I really do appreciate it!

0 Likes