Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

Tourist
17 0 1

Hello,

I was wondering if you had some insight.  I'm getting traffic to my store but haven't had any sales.  I've had some attempts with declined credit cards and abandoned carts but that it.  I just added the Make an Offer option also.  Any help would be great!

www.yourbagandaccessorystore.com

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
19 2 3

www.yourbagandaccessorystore.com

Hi Store Owner,

Your store would not convert due to the following reasons:

1) At least make some logo - there are alot of free online logo generators. You might want to consider using one. Check this blog article about online logo makers.

2) A premium theme would convert way better, but your current theme is not bad if you can make good use of it. You can add a homepage slider with an offer and a clear call to action of something special you have on your store.

3) Some products have descriptions from Ali Express - you need to write unique descriptions for all. 

4) Remove supplier logos from your product images.

5) Remove "Make an offer" its not applicable in your kind of business. 

6) Where is your "About us"? How will i as a buyer know who am i dealing with?

7) You need to fix your email:  info@yourbagandaccessorystore@gmail.com

This would just do for now - if you need support in implementing those. Don't hestitate to contact us at info@ecommercepro.com

Goodluck! and let me know if you have any questions. 

Best,
Ali

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello I started my store 11 days ago and I’m getting lots of traffic but no sales! Tired many different things but still the same. Need help figuring out what I can do to generate sales.

www.geometrixfashionhut.com

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
19 2 3

Dear @Your_Bag_Store

There's a lot that you can do for your website to lift it up and make it up to a certain standard that would convert visitors to buyer. Some are design aspects and others are content. Ill be sharing the major points for you below:

1) Logo too small and basic. Use any of Free logo generators online.
2) Too many apps installed - your homepage is filled with icons here and there which are not required now. They cause some frustration to your customers.
3) Try exploring a different "Free theme" This one is very basic. 
4) Add SEO related product descriptions to your product pages.
5) Write a professionally written "About us" because this is the most important page on your site.
6) "Partner Products" section doesn't look right on your homepage. (Check image)

This would help you improve your overall store experience. If you'd like us to step in and do that for you - please don't hesitate to contact us at info@ecommercepro.com 

-Ali, Your Shopify Expert

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 10.26.58 AM.png

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Dear Guru,

Would be great to have your feedback on our new store from a visual perspective. Know that we haven't installed a translation service. 

https://twee.dk/

Looking forward to hearing from you

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
19 2 3
Hi By_Twee,

Thank you for reaching out. I did a quick audit on your site and here is my observations:

1) Logo is looking too large on Mobile Version. Consider reducing its size because most of users would be on Mobile.
2) Add some “Call to Action” on your homepage slider images.
3) Add some kind of offer or a pop-up with 10-20% Off your first order.
4) Add “Free Shipping Above $30” bar and offer that to your customers.
5) Product descriptions are very important! Consider having them re-written by a professional.
6) About Us page is the most important page on the website. You Must have a well-written one.
7) Shipping & Privacy Policy pages are also a must have.
8) Add currency exchanger app.

This would help you improve your overall store experience and help you get sales.

If you'd like us to step in and do that for you - please don't hesitate to contact us at info@ecommercepro.com

-Ali, Your Shopify Expert
0 Likes
13 0 0
Have you tried Authoritytraffic.club they have some pretty good deals and you will ge results..
Cheers
0 Likes
1 0 0
Hello Mr.Shopify Expert. Currently we are struggling to generate any revenue. We receive about 70 visits per day. Any tips would be great ! GeneralEShip.com
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
Dear community and gurus
I just started asian-skincare.com – I plan to sell to danish and Swedish users only.
Im Selling Japanese and korean skincare. I have only worked with the site for 1 Month.
In Will do SEO SEM, SoMe incl. ads, and work with influensers. And have a blog. Now my main concerns are:

Did I make a misstake not having the site in Danish? Which is prio 1 market, as competition is low. (There are both Danish and English organic searches)

Swedish shipping cost is aproximatley 30SEK higher than in Swedish web shops – will they drop purchase in mine because of that?

Are users more comfortable with purchasing from website in local language?

I hop you have time to reply, would be so great if you could!
Thank you so much in advance!
Best Regards /Josefine Andersson
0 Likes
8 0 0

Everyone at some point faces the dreaded sales slump. Sometimes it may be at the initial phase of your business and sometimes it may come as a surprise while your business is pretty much established. If you are waiting since long for the notification “Congratulations, you have received an order” and you have received none then it’s high-time you should take the necessary steps.

You may be wondering what is happening and how to get your sales on track?

Listed below are the reasons as well as better solutions to make your sales up:

Lacking behind: You should get the clear idea about what your product is lacking behind. Whether it’s the seasonal hack, product issue, improper marketing techniques, high pricing or some other factor that is affecting your sales. KartzHub in its dashboard gives you the clear picture of your product. It provides analysis and trends to notify you that which product is not working well and the causes behind it.

Listings: An item that sells best in q0010 website may not sell in Shopee. Buyers these days know which website to visit for the particular product. Rather than taking the pain of searching for the product, they would visit that particular website and buy the product. Kartzhub is the multichannel platform that has access to multiple marketplaces. List your product easily into marketplaces and know which marketplace works best for you.

Aim for top seller status: Receiving a top seller status in any of the marketplaces would have an impact on your commission - you need to pay less. To be a top seller, there are various aspects you should focus on while selling online. Like, your shipping should be on the scheduled date or before, which ultimately lower the buyer complaints in the product reviews. Offer better discounts as compared to the competitors - these aspects are also covered in the KartzHub platform. There are multiple shipping options to choose from as per your finances permit.

Filter out the complicated processes while listing, inventory and order management. Try KartzHub free 14-day trial and make your product a fast selling product.

@Rudy_Bergstrom wrote:

Thank you Nicolas- I will follow your advice if there is anything I can do in return let me know- this was very helpful.

Take care

Rudy

0 Likes