I was wondering if you had some insight. I'm getting traffic to my store but haven't had any sales. I've had some attempts with declined credit cards and abandoned carts but that it. I just added the Make an Offer option also. Any help would be great!
Hi Store Owner,
Your store would not convert due to the following reasons:
1) At least make some logo - there are alot of free online logo generators. You might want to consider using one. Check this blog article about online logo makers.
2) A premium theme would convert way better, but your current theme is not bad if you can make good use of it. You can add a homepage slider with an offer and a clear call to action of something special you have on your store.
3) Some products have descriptions from Ali Express - you need to write unique descriptions for all.
4) Remove supplier logos from your product images.
5) Remove "Make an offer" its not applicable in your kind of business.
6) Where is your "About us"? How will i as a buyer know who am i dealing with?
7) You need to fix your email: info@firstname.lastname@example.org
This would just do for now - if you need support in implementing those. Don't hestitate to contact us at email@example.com
Goodluck! and let me know if you have any questions.
Hello I started my store 11 days ago and I’m getting lots of traffic but no sales! Tired many different things but still the same. Need help figuring out what I can do to generate sales.
There's a lot that you can do for your website to lift it up and make it up to a certain standard that would convert visitors to buyer. Some are design aspects and others are content. Ill be sharing the major points for you below:
1) Logo too small and basic. Use any of Free logo generators online.
2) Too many apps installed - your homepage is filled with icons here and there which are not required now. They cause some frustration to your customers.
3) Try exploring a different "Free theme" This one is very basic.
4) Add SEO related product descriptions to your product pages.
5) Write a professionally written "About us" because this is the most important page on your site.
6) "Partner Products" section doesn't look right on your homepage. (Check image)
This would help you improve your overall store experience. If you'd like us to step in and do that for you - please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Ali, Your Shopify Expert
Everyone at some point faces the dreaded sales slump. Sometimes it may be at the initial phase of your business and sometimes it may come as a surprise while your business is pretty much established. If you are waiting since long for the notification “Congratulations, you have received an order” and you have received none then it’s high-time you should take the necessary steps.
You may be wondering what is happening and how to get your sales on track?
Listed below are the reasons as well as better solutions to make your sales up:
Lacking behind: You should get the clear idea about what your product is lacking behind. Whether it’s the seasonal hack, product issue, improper marketing techniques, high pricing or some other factor that is affecting your sales. KartzHub in its dashboard gives you the clear picture of your product. It provides analysis and trends to notify you that which product is not working well and the causes behind it.
Listings: An item that sells best in q0010 website may not sell in Shopee. Buyers these days know which website to visit for the particular product. Rather than taking the pain of searching for the product, they would visit that particular website and buy the product. Kartzhub is the multichannel platform that has access to multiple marketplaces. List your product easily into marketplaces and know which marketplace works best for you.
Aim for top seller status: Receiving a top seller status in any of the marketplaces would have an impact on your commission - you need to pay less. To be a top seller, there are various aspects you should focus on while selling online. Like, your shipping should be on the scheduled date or before, which ultimately lower the buyer complaints in the product reviews. Offer better discounts as compared to the competitors - these aspects are also covered in the KartzHub platform. There are multiple shipping options to choose from as per your finances permit.
Filter out the complicated processes while listing, inventory and order management. Try KartzHub free 14-day trial and make your product a fast selling product.
Thank you Nicolas- I will follow your advice if there is anything I can do in return let me know- this was very helpful.
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|