Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

RachelStinson
Excursionist
14 0 2

Use mouse flow tool to track your customers movement. Identify the errors and start working on them. To add more In my deem the best way to drive traffic is writing great contents that are information rich, interesting and problem solving. such contents help in generating compatible backlinks and thus your website traffic increases. 

0 Likes
curry-thompson
8 0 0
Drop shipping is an extremely popular business model for new entrepreneurs, especially Gen Xers and Millennials, due to internet marketing skills far outweighing financial capacity. Since you don’t need to stock or handle the items you are selling, it’s possible to start a drop shipping business with limited funds. An e-commerce website that operates a drop shipping model purchases the items it sells from a third-party supplier or manufacturer, who then fulfills the order. This not only cuts operational costs, but it also frees up your time to focus all of your efforts on customer acquisition. If you are ready to start a business that can compete with retail giants, and do so on a limited budget, then follow the six steps below. While it doesn’t take a lot of startup funds to launch a drop shipping business, it will require an immense amount of hard work. Check it here:
0 Likes
Jimmy_Neutron
Tourist
7 0 8

Thanks for the tips!

Ben-Mitch
Tourist
3 0 5
Thanks for the guide
Gruffydd
Tourist
6 0 1

Since its been a few years since your original post. Has your sales picked up? If so what did you do to reach them?

0 Likes
Fatih-SHNHOME
1 0 0

Can any body please give me feedback about my site?

www.shnhomestyle.com

I have had the site for about a month now but still not making any sales.

There is good traffic but no sales as yet.

Can nayone give me any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
Ali_A
Shopify Expert
34 2 3

Hi @Fatih-SHNHOME

I had a look at your store and here's my recommendations:

1) You need a good logo
2) Announcement bar
3) Homepage banner
4) A more professional SEO "About Us" page 
5) Product descriptions
6) "Contact Us" page
7) The sales pop up app isn't in the right place or format

Your store has nice products and good potential. If you would like to us to help you in doing the above, you can contact us at info@ecommercepro.com

Best,
Ali - Shopify Expert

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes
Gruffydd
Tourist
6 0 1
1. Build a mailing list of subscribers. These will be your top and repeat customers. Send a high quality converting message to them once a month.

2. Your products are great but the design needs a lot of work. The first thing I see is 20% off. Big whoop! You don’t put that there you put that in your advertising and email marketing as apart of your sales funnel. Remove the 20% off and replace with a featured product. Then create ads and promote your products on google and Facebook (while being competitive). Also think about your branding. You have no brand at all.

3. Look for a better converting template. I would invest in a good one not just a free one. You can do most of this yourself if you take the time. Or you can pay someone to do all that for you.

4. As previously mentioned you need to create a brand. Brand is you logo, colors, typography, your corporate image. Right now everything is mixed up and looks like an independent dollar store. Even the good ones of those stores have branding like Dollar Tree, Five Below etc. but I don't think that’s your direction! Right?

5. Who is your target market? Identify your personas. If they are high income earners they will avoid your site like the plague because you have no brand. Low income earners will want to get and lowest price. Branding is not as important but online it is. Your identity is your problem.

You are having an identity crisis. People arrive and scroll down see good products but second guess it because the branding is not good. The 20% off at the top makes you look desperate. In dire straights. Then they move on within a few seconds. The customer experience is boring and lame and needs work. Sorry but it’s the truth.

Do a complete redesign (use a quality high converting template) if you want to. Think about your brand and advertise to your personas. Do t rush this it times time a lot of thought and a lot of patience.

Be patient. Experiment. It takes time.

0 Likes
EZOSTO
Tourist
13 0 1
Can u guys check out my website I haven’t gotten a single sale only 11000 impressions on Instagram like I’m not sure what to do any more I did the whole site by myself I did mad product research I came to a conclusion that’s its a marketing issue can any one give me tips plus I had a premium theme it converted terrible I’m getting soo much compliments I’m my new theme I like the ascetic of it it’s diffrent but if anyone can help me convert one sale then evaluate and lern better strategy’s it will be greatly appreciated plus I did google trends research on all these products too so if u have any ups I’m willing to listen to anything take heed thought this is my first website so bare that in mind thank regards EZOSTO MY WEBSITE IS www.ezosto.com
0 Likes
Ali_A
Shopify Expert
34 2 3

Hi Edward @EZOSTO 

I had a look at your site and it's clear why you are not converting any sales. Below are my recommendations:

1) Get your premium theme back - this one is not well designed. Have the premium theme set up well! 

2) Add a 10% off coupon on the pop up

3) Add an announcement bar at the header with "Free Shipping Worldwide" - increase your prices to cover shipping.

4) Your About Us should be a well-written by a professional. Have a story that attracts customers to your store.

5) You have great product choice but i see No proper SEO product descriptions on any of your products. 

6) Import reviews from AliExpress for social proof <-- Very important

7) Links to social media dont show properly. 

8) Add "About Us" and "Contact Us" to the footer menu too.

9) Add a Live Chat.

Goodluck! Let us know if you need help working on the above by contacting us at info@ecommercepro.com

Best,
Ali, Your Shopify Expert

Shopify Experts and Ecommerce Consultancy Agency - Need Help Generating Your First Sale? Contact us: info@ecommercepro.com
0 Likes