Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

Excursionist
24 0 6

Hey Guys,

Already so much of great information here. I agree to the points made by Mike and  Aaron regarding Google Analytics.

However, there is one more thing that I would like to include which is Multi-Channel Listing.
Especially in the wake of recent State of the Inbound Survey which speaks about that 63% marketers consider attracting relevant traffic and leads the biggest challenge.

Thanks for your valuable points. Firstly I would like to thank Aaron for giving such a valuable information.I would like to share some of the facts by state of inbound http://www.stateofinbound.com/?utm_campaign=GLOBAL%20%7C%20SOI%202017&utm_source=blog-content-into-v...that 63% of the marketers face problem in marketing of their websites as everything is new,you have to set up everything from the scratch.

Therefore multichanneling your products meaning listing them on Google shopping, Comparsion websites, and e-commerce marketplaces is a good idea as you don’t need any marketing expertise. All you have to do is follow the guidelines of these platforms and reach out to the valuable audiences.

However when it comes to marketplaces most of us consider only one name that is Amazon market place or eBay, but its not the case, there are also other market places such as Walmart who is doing extremely well and doing everything in its capacity to compete with Amazon. Recently, they purchased Parcel for 1 day delivery in New York region refer this from news https://esellercafe.com/walmarts-buys-delivery-company-parcel/. Also they have purchased the Jet to target urban audience as Jet Market place is known for their house hold products and if you are selling electronics product then there is New Egg Marketplace for you they are known for electronics gadget type of products. As we already know that Cyber Monday is on the way so sign up to New Egg marketplace won't be the bad option.

0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

A few weeks ago, I created a topic on Shopify forum asking about marketing apps that are essential for a store, there are a lot of app ideas that may help you make sales:

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-marketing/t/what-are-marketing-apps-that-you-need-for-shop...

Just want to share something :)

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Are you financially down or do you need loan to setup your own business or taking your business to a higher level? We give out loan as low at 2% rate will offer business loan home loan, loan for real estate business any kind of loan Interested,Contact us via email: maggetfundslimited@mail.com for more information

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 9

There might be countless mistakes you are making like: 

1. No urgency buit
  2. Nothing catchy enough about the product or about the promotions created around the product.
  3. Hard process to proceed with the purchasing point
  4. Lack of payment variety options
  5. High price
  6. No clear Call-To-Action
  7. Lack of customer support

Also there is a thing I find really important (If you want to go international) can summerize in being aware of the culture of the region you are peneterating. You can take care of the content in terms of currency, language, tax rates, type of product displayed. This will somehow break ice with you visitor if you speak thier language and know their culture. 

2 Likes
3 0 0

Hi

i started my site 2 months ago. i think my traffic is ok between 20-70 depending on the day. ive had 3 unique sales so far and im just wondering if there are any things i havnt done already that would help to get more. all feedback i recieve is really good so im not sure if its just a bit of a waiting game.

any help would be fantastic

www.littledropintheocean.co.uk

0 Likes
2 0 0

Standing out from the crowd is one of the best ways to move merchandise. Especially if you’re in a crowded space where your competitors sell similar, if not the exact same products.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Standing out from the crowd is one of the best ways to move merchandise. Especially if you’re in a crowded space where your competitors sell similar, if not the exact same products.

0 Likes
1 0 0

You put your customer last.

You expect the same results from the same sales activities.
You (or your sales teams) are not actually seeing customers.
You are tooeager to make a sale

You simply don’t have enough customers.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Good afternoon everyone,

So glad I decided to come here.  So, I'm going to sound a little.... dumb... for a moment.  I didn't know about the Sitemap submissions (Which I am going to be doing today) or the Shopify Secure badge...  I've been able to get a few other things ironed out since opening in October, but I am still only averaging 1 sale per week.  However, this is after getting between 30-70 site views a day.  So my conversion rate is very, very low...  Would anyone be willing to look my store over and please tell me what it is I've missed?  I'm using Kit, I have a facebook page (which I need to update) and an instagram (which I also need to update).  Please help....  I'm literally out of cash to put into this store and I am scared to death that I won't make BFCM.  http://www.gundamheero.com

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 3

Traditional business or online business, the first thing customers want to buy and return, must retain their trust. Are they interested in quality products, cheap, shipping, after-sales, service style is professional or not?

bamboo, bamboo table
0 Likes