Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

3 0 0

Hello,

Thanks for interesting discussion. I launched my store 6 days now and have about 20 visitors per day via Facebook ads. However, no sales at all. Can someone give me some advices ? What do you think about my website elychloe(dot)com ? How to improve ?

Thanks.

Thuan

0 Likes
Tourist
41 0 1

Hey all! Sweet thread. Wanted to add my $0.02

Many off our fashion clients ask this question. And our answer is often simple: Smarter ads.

Specifically, Facbeook. Here are some key questions you as a retail brand need to ask, both yourself and your marketing person/team/agency:

1. How do you define Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) as it applies to Facebook? 

2. What attribution window do you use and why?

3. What Facebook campaign objectives do you use and how do they work together given my goals are growing customers and increasing revenue under a set CPA? Why?

4. How do you structure your account to address prospective new customers who have never seen the brand on Facebook, seen and/or interacted with the brand on Facebook, already purchased from my brand? Why?

5. What is an optimal amount of audience overlap across ad sets for prospecting, retargeting, and retention? Why do you think that and what factors would cause you to change your answers?

6. Do you include or exclude placements and devices in your targeting? If so, which ones and why?

7. What types of creative assets do you recommend we start with and do you have any requests for certain types of creative assets? Why?

We wrote a full blog post about these marketing questions and how to use them to make more sales, hope it's helpful for you.

Cheers! 

CEO of Metric Digital @ www.metricdigital.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you for this post!! I have difficulties to convert. i am running the store around 3 months and we have had only one sale.Could you give me some advise?  https://efthymisfokas.com/

Thanks a lot!

Clara

EF
0 Likes
3 0 0

2 Years  with shopify, only 9 transactions. Can anyone help me please?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi, 

So much great information here already. Thank you!

We launched our store exactly a month ago. We have anywhere between 50 and 150 visitors a day, depnding on how much advertising we do on a particular day. We've had several unique sales from people we don't know, but our conversion rate is only at 0.2%.

I would appreciate any input you may have on how to improve our conversion rate.

Our store is www.princie.com

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey guys,
Want to watch my friend Justin build a Shopify store and get it to $200 a day in less than 5 days? (That's 6,000 bucks a month FYI)
If So Click Here
Look, I cannot make this anymore black and white. You will get the exact process to creating a new e-commerce site with no HARDCOSTS and see how Justin got it over $200 a day and see how to copy/replicate this process.
You are literally going to watch him
-Pick a product
-Create the facebook ad
-Get it to $200 a day LIVE right in front of you
This is everything you need to know to create a profitable store from scratch
Shopify is by far a growing trend right now online and THIS is a simple rinse and repeat strategy we are using to create $200-500 a day on literal command...
We are starting SOON, Click Here, enter your email and reserve your seat for the training
See you in a sec!
Isaiah Idonije

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thanks for sharing such useful information. All the points you mentioned in the above post are very important. I will try to follow up these points in my website https://findbestjuicers.com/ and i  hope i will get good results .

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 0

Great. Please share your result with others

Intellect Outsource is a complete e-commerce outsourcing service partner has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, your warehouse or factory CCTV monitoring, Product Description Writing, 3D Product images services, online store designing & development etc
0 Likes
9 0 0

Thanks for all the tips! 

I would love some feedback on my shop as it is not performing as expected. We spent nearly a year developing a great following on instagram. I feel like we were properly positioned, but no one is converting. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful. 

Thank You.

https://www.spadeeleven.com

0 Likes
34 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Running an online business is difficult yes but it's not impossible.  Biggest misconception online business owners have is that just having a site will draw in traffic and make the sales.  Absolutely not.  There are thousands of ideas that the owners need to consider and apply them towards your business strategies.

SEO, Social Media, Email, Back Links, Hash Tags, SMS, etc etc.  But the most important part of your Marketing strategy has to do with your PRODUCT and PRICING.  

You can have all the traffics you want but if the buyers aren't interested or the price is just too high.  You will not make the sale.

Tune down your price and get the products that are up to date in trend.  Keep your products organized and reorganized weekly.  

Do your research.  It's easiler than you think.

If you are a women's clothing company, try www.capellausa.com or www.capellaapparel.com

We offer amazing apparel for the amazing low prices.

Thank You.

0 Likes