Ask A Guru: Why Am I Not Making Sales?

1 0 0

thanks for the insights regarding this particular topic. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
87 0 4

It's not east getting someone to your site/store in the first place and a lot of people are advertising on facebook.

Capturing visitor details is crucial in my opinion and using the Instant Messenger app with a simple,  single sign up procedure is one way to do it.

It strikes me that so many people have facebook pages with hundreds/thousands likes which when a post is put up on the wall, gets around 6% reach. Using Messenger increases this to 100% unless they're using a fake ID.

By putting in some work and converting some, you'd like to think all but that's unrealistic to subscribers would increase the post reach instantly and the great thing is, they already like you.  

Linking in with a rewards/loyaty program and offering points to people who share, everyone loves points.  

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
24 0 0

What do you think of my site?

www.thewatchdestination.com

Thanks,

Jeremy, T.W.D.

0 Likes
18 0 0

Having the same challenge here.  Lots of traffic but no sales!

www.corsetnow.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
87 0 4

Alfredo

Had a look at your site, Corsetnow.com. I think it looks great. One thing I think you should look at is when you add to cart, it says : ship from china or US. I must admit that put me off a liittle bit. Also, right at the bottom of your page, it came up with a box, If you're not going to buy, then why. I attached it, that's too aggressive, from my point of view.

Also, checked out your facebook page, you've got nearly 6K likes but not taking full advantage of this in my opinion.

Facebook reach is about 6% on posts, so let's round it up to 10 and say 600 fans have seen the post. 

I personally think that with some work, you should be able to sign up, let's say 60% onto messenger which will enable you to direct message 3600 fans directly.

You could look to link this in with a rewards/loyalty program where points are awarded to fans who share. Those points could be exchanged for goods/discounts in the store. New visitors to the store could be presented with a sign up to messenger and the loyalty program, you look to integrate them..

It may be worth trying.

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I am associated with dezains.com . Sometimes we get, a very good conversion ratio, and during some other days, its close to zero. What could be the reason for this. For the same page, for example say, https://dezains.com/s/123/best-gifts-for-husband we get a conversion ratio of 3% during few weeks, and then close to 0.15% for other weeks.

The traffic is moslty relevant, and we have a low bounce rate. How much is the product pricing important in conversion ratio?

0 Likes
2 0 0

How do we check, if the analytics is installed correctly? Because, earlier the bounce rate for my website was 50-60%, and now its showing 3-4%. The readings are being recorded, but I am not sure, if they are correct!

0 Likes
1 0 0

The only reason you are not making sales is that you don't have a custom Shopify store design. Get a completely responsive and attractive Shopify store design for your store and customize it as you want. 

For more details visit our website or email us at Sales@estoreseller.com

https://www.estoreseller.com/shopify-store-design.html

0 Likes
1 0 0

This post is quite encouraging and makes some good points. I myself am struggling with the 'good traffic - poor sales' issue. I have a site to send Rakhi online and there has been a good amount of traffic every year for the past 3 years. I have changed the aesthetics, the ease of use, pretty much everything mentioned in the post but the change in sales has not been as expected. One thing I would like to add to the post is the amount and quality of the competition. But overall, a really good post.

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1
Sell4bids is the largest classified ad agency in the world, offering close systems in high-growth markets with dynamic online business activities. Sell4bids connects people to sell and buy used stuff or to exchange items and businesses by assigning them to them in a simple and straightforward way so that everyone can publish a publication on their smartphone or on the Web.

Sell4Bids is an office accessible to all buyers, dealers and bidders. One of our basic goals is to build a reliable system by communicating simplicity in our advanced features. We accept the connection between buyers, sellers and bidders. We are likely to make Sell4Bids a highly secure and reliable online business center.
0 Likes