Asking for help or advic:(

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
👋 to everyone!
My name is Linda!I opened my shop one week ago! I was so excited. In these few days i had about 100 visitors but 0 orders :(
I don’t understand where is a problem,maybe it’s just not for me!
I hope someone can give me a advice and maybe check my website :(

www.cosmeticbagcity.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi LindaPrande,

First off, I would like to say congratulations on joining the Shopify platform with your e-commerce store! Starting a new shop is very exciting and for good reason, we want it to take off right away. Getting 100 visitors in the first few days is very good considering your store is brand new. However, do not lose hope so fast and give it some time, everything takes time!

I would suggest fixing your product images, fonts on your product pages as well as descriptions. Copying and pasting descriptions from the vendor is not suggested, but create your own descriptions that will give customers more insight about your beautiful products. 

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Hi Linda! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store looks great - you just need few finishing touches.

Your product descriptions still show default manufacturer’s info - are you dropshipping? If so, that can definitely affect your conversion rate, as people can often recognize AliExpress product descriptions. Online shoppers are often familiar with this platform and know they can buy the same products directly from them.

Adding unique product descriptions can help you avoid this kind of situation, as your products look good quality. Consider adding more info to your product descriptions. Definitely focus on the benefits when writing product descriptions, and not only product features. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits of owning each product. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.

Refund policy - consider writing a unique policy here instead of featuring default Shopify policy, which mentions items you are not selling. It will help you build trust, tailor the content to your own store and avoid any duplicate content issues, which might affect your Google rank.

Shipping policy - that’s an important trust signal, so consider adding this page. Include a table with the delivery rates at the top, so people know right away how much you are charging, and whether you ship internationally or not. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, so having a detailed policy can also help you boost your conversion rate.

About us page - feels very generic. It also looks like it was put together in a hurry with stylistic mistakes, missing space between the end of one sentence and the beginning of a new sentence, and simply just feels like you couldn't care less.

Shoppers pick up on this and if they feel you don't care about your website, products, or content, they won't care about shopping with you. Sorry to be harsh, however that's the main issue is at the moment. Make sure to spend some time optimizing your store, as suggested above, and it will pay ten-fold.

Hope it helps,

Maggie

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you so much 😊
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you!