Auto cancellation of orders with custom payment methods

cdyap
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all!

Need help in implementing auto-cancellation of orders with custom payment methods. Would want all orders that are unpaid for five days automatically cancelled. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)

Parextech
Shopify Partner
42 1 6
Hi Cydap,
While I don't know of any ready app for this, we can develop a small app for you which can serve this purpose and maybe few others.
We have done several different types of order sync apps for clients.Hello. We have started working on the website part.
And also, I wanted to discuss something about the collection software and related things.

Sarah_XYLO
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hey @cdyap

There are a few apps that allow you automate certain tasks on Shopify. Although I have not used this in particular, the app below will allow you to automate processes that you might be currently doing manually. I am sure you will be able to set an auto cancellation on orders that are unpaid for five days.

https://apps.shopify.com/mechanic

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Shopify Consultant

Ronda1987
Tourist
9 0 5
Hello! Did you find any solution for this? 

XStak
Visitor
1 0 0

Its really a big problem to handle cancelled order manually. What Automations do? Save time with automatic order cancellation on Shopify in case of payment failure, session timeout, customer cancellation and refunds. Go through from XStak XPay for shopify. i hope you will get your all answers there.

zimousdigi
Shopify Partner
52 0 2

Hi @cdyap ,

please try our app Payster that can remind unpaid orders and cancel them, when not paid after X days. https://apps.shopify.com/payster-payment-email-reminder

Martin Zima
Digismoothie

RaphaelStolz
Shopify Partner
43 0 11

Hey @cdyap ,

If you only want to automatically cancel the remaining unpaid orders after 5 days that's a done thing with Kindly - Payment Reminder.

But what's even better is that you can remind customers to increase the likelihood of them actually paying by sending effective email reminders. 

Kindly - Payment Reminder
Send reminders to recover unpaid orders and maximize your revenue.