Automatic Sale Collection

6 0 0

Hi All! :)

I was wondering if I could get some help to my problem. I want to have a collection "Sale" where all my discounted products are. I created a new collection and chose to have products chosen automaticly that apply the condition: "Compared price is greater than 0". However, it added all my products there although not all of them have a discount. Is there any quick fix to my problem? :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
589 30 89

Hi, Annanna!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

That's strange, once you set the conditions to be 'compare at price' to be greater than 0, and make sure to select 'all conditions', only sale items should appear in the collection. (We have a guide here that goes over the process)

Could you give me an example of a product that is appearing in that collection that should not be there? And maybe a screenshot of the settings of that product from the admin? I'd be happy to take a look for you!

Speak soon :)

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ava! 

Your quick answer got me motivated to check on my products again, and they indeed had weird compare prices! Anyway, thanks for being there for me, the problem is now fixed :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
589 30 89

Ah, perfect! Glad you got it sorted out! Were the Compare at Prices what was causing the issue? Just out of interest!

If you have any other questions/issues that may arise, don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here 24/7!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Yup, I earlier had the option "Update the prices automatically" on in Oberlo so the prices had changed after I had edited them and pushed to the store, so that caused me a bit of confusion ! But baby steps, baby steps...

Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am having a very similar issue! I have followed all the right steps although we have to have a price in the Compare at Prices to be able to use the discount app 'Bold'. Is there any other way to automate a sales collection? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello!

I am using a wholesale app for my shopify website and I create sales through this app, which means the products are put on sale through the app instead of manually setting the Compare At Price through the product editing page so if I set a Sale collection condition to compare at price is greater than zero, nothing happens. Is there anything to solve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 2 7

Hello, I think our app Advanced Collection can help - https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-custom-collections

You can create an advanced collection which include / exclude products where price is lower than compare at price. It also handles the case where there is a blank or zero compare at price (by not including them).  And every time you add / update a product in your shop, it auto-syncs.

Thanks!

0 Likes