Automatic Shipping confirmation not automatically sending from ShipStation

FarazT1
2 0 0

Hello, 

The shipping confirmation email from Shopify is not triggering automatically. I use ShipStation for fulfilment once I general a label it's notifying Shopify and I see the tracking number on Shopify for the order but the order confirmation email is not getting deployed. 

Anyone facing this issue? Any help is appreciated. 

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
608 13 59

Hi,

Does the orders get automatically marked as "Fulfilled" once you generate shipping labels from Shipstation? If not, you will have to manually mark the order as fulfilled and ensure to check the box that enables the shipping confirmation emails to the customers. If yes, there might be some other issues either with Shipstation or Shopify emails. I suggest you check out this thread that takes up the same issue: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Not-getting-order-confirmation-emails/td-p/729549.... You can check out the suggestions by Ryder from the Shopify support team.

I hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
FarazT1
2 0 0

Hey Hari, 

Thanks for the reply. I did "set your orders to automatically fulfill" but the problem is the Shipping confirmation email is being sent even before ShipStation notifies that a label has been printed with the tracking number so the emails don't have the tracking number or the link. 

But once the label is printed I am seeing the order is marked as fulfilled and it has the tracking number but the email is not being deployed.  

I should have clarified that the customers not getting their shipping confirmation email - the thread seems to be for notification for internal teams

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
608 13 59

Hi Faraz,

Thanks for clarifying. I'm not sure why the shipping confirmation email is sent even before generating the shipping labels. Have you contacted Shipstation/Shopify support? If not I suggest you contact Shopify support via chat. They will surely help you out.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes