Automatic discount with manual discount

sachinparmar222
3 0 1

Hi

We have generated the automatic discount code in our Shopify store. But i want to know is there any way customers can apply both (Automatic and manual)discounts in a single order. Please check in screenshot http://prntscr.com/10zshfp where I can see customer can use both the discount.

Can anyone tell how it can be feasible?

Thanks

Chandra6
1 0 0

Hi Sachin,

Even i have stucked at this issue but trust me someone referred about this app Kart Discount app. If you installed for the first time its take  one time setup and later  this app can do with stack feature, where they can apply one automatic and 2 manual codes i.e; .A Person can stack up to 3 codes on a single order. Isn't it  great! so i think if you start using this app your issue will be sorted out. 

0 Likes
Rekha6
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hi Sachin,

Even i have stucked at this issue but trust me someone referred about this app Kart Discount app. If you installed for the first time its take  one time setup and later  this app can do with stack feature, where they can apply one automatic and 2 manual codes i.e; .A Person can stack up to 3 codes on a single order. Isn't it  great! so i think if you start using this app your issue will be sorted out. 

0 Likes
AZL
Tourist
5 0 1

I am also looking for this exact same thing.

Too many apps say they can stack rebates, but all that I have looked at can ONLY stack automatic on automatic and ONLY manual on manual.

The App suggested by  DOES NOT DO WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR! I checked the example site and again it can ONLY stack automatic on automatic and ONLY manual on manual.

They Claim to be able to do this for an additional fee, I do not believe them, if they really can do this show me a site where it works!

very frustrating.

0 Likes
AZL
Tourist
5 0 1

I found a way to do this via an App, "Discounts Combine".

https://apps.shopify.com/discounts-combine

Problem is, it makes a tab on the bottom of the page for coupon code if that is a bit intrusive.

I think this a theme issue.

0 Likes
Preethi006
Tourist
22 0 3

You can apply Automatic and manual code at a time. In shopify you can find no.of app for creating these discount i have gone through one app i.e, KARTDISCOUNT App which really worked awesome,

*Applying discount early, increases the conversion rate.

*You are losing sales because customers might wonder, where is an option to apply the discount?

*2/3rd of customers do not even reach the checkout page.

APP FEATURES:

1)Show Discount Field on Cart Page and Side Drawer.

2)Stack Multiple Discount on Single Order. Example: 1 Automatic Discount + 1 Coupon code discount Example: 5% off on jeans, and 10% off on shoe if customer has both jeans and shoe in cart.

3)Discount Combination: Generate combined discount codes, that will be equal to applying 2 discount codes in stack, just like the above point. However, you can give away only one code in your marketing campaigns. When your customers apply that code, they get 2 benefits same like the above example.

4)Automatic Discount: Add multiple automatic discounts, enabled at the same time unlike Shopify's automatic which allows only 1 automatic discount as a time.

5)Popups: Show beautiful popups on your website with single click.

6)Collect emails from customers, in exchange for Discount Code.

7)Integration with 3rd Party Apps and Customisations.

8)Free Multi-Currency Widget ( Sell in any currency now )

0 Likes