Automatically adding unique discount codes to emails

CFS1
1 0 0

We are looking to be able to send a unique discount code to customers which is included in the existing email body text. Is there a property or tag that can be included which will automatically generate a code which will be unique to each customer?

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1305 118 339

I think you'll need an app to do this.

I use a combination of:

- Bulk Discounts to generate the discount codes

- Klaviyo for email marketing software to send based on conditions (example, any order, or if they order a certain product, or repeat customer, etc)

- JudgeMe for review app and automatically send discounts to people that leave reviews (or every customer too, if you wish)

I think most quality email marketing software + review apps have a bulk discount feature, you just generate the codes then upload them and then they handle the email part.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
64 3 8

Hi @CFS1, try to follow some articles below here:

1. Set Up a Discount for Multiple Items on Shopify
  2. Shopify Discount Code Generator Apps 2021

Hope they can help you!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes