Automatically populate store address when choosing pick up in store option

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello World,

I am editing the check out page and I want the address field to be automatically populated as my store physical address or just remove the address-filling field. Is it possible to do that? 

擷取.PNGSorry for non-english

I have read (https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Shopify-store-pick-up-option-on-checkout-page/m-p...) but this is not exactly what I want.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 23 41

Hi, @bootmeister.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

Customizations are limited on the checkout page to keep the checkout secure for all merchants and customers. You can customize the logo, colours, and opt-in options and more at checkout by following the steps listed here: Customizing the style of the checkout. Shopify Plus customers can edit the checkout by using the checkout API listed here: Checkout.liquid.

If you would like to auto-populate your address, you can do so as an overall modification to the language of your checkout: Translating your Checkout. To locate the language portion of your checkout, head into the Shopify admin and then into Settings > Checkout > Checkout language. Navigate to the area that says "Checkout thank you" by entering the text in the "Filter" box at the top. You could add your company's address in the "Title" section, and that will auto-populate the address each time the customer goes to the thank you page. This would populate every time a customer reaches the thank you page, so please take note of this as well.

Since you're adding a pickup option, we have a step-by-step tutorial on how to set-up this shipping rate on your store here.

I would also be happy to send this up as a feature request to our development team so that we can improve our platform for you and all of our merchants. If the feature is added, we will post an update in our changelog or on our announcements page

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes