B2B and B2C

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi there
1. I currently have a retail web store with all collections and prices displayed. I am looking for an app/solution where I can create multiple wholesale tiers where I provide a different price , minimum quantity within a particular collection or minimum spend. I would like to only enable that pricing and collection when wholesaler is logged in but I don’t want to duplicate the products. I also want to still have the guest and retail user not requiring an account or login if they were browsing normally.

2. I also want to give buyers an option of having the product drop shipped from our manufacturing country directly. So essentially I am looking for two pricing. If they purchase from local warehouse it’s going to cost X and if they going to ship from country of origins it’s going to cost Y
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
210 8 26

Sounds like you need a tiered pricing and quantity discount app. We have a list of the best Shopify tiered pricing and quantity discount apps, hope that it will give you some suggestions.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes