BOUNDLESS THEME: How to create a STICKY/ FIXED HEADER with cart icon?

Solved
11 0 0

I have include a photo of the big issue i have. I saw other websites using BOUNDLESS THEME and they were able to have a FIXED HEADER with cart icon stay on page when someone scrolls your site. I do understand there are other free themes with FIX HEADER but i really need this theme for what i am selling. Does anyone know any codes that work for BOUNDLESS THEME? I have been searching for 2 years and still no results!!!!

2641A0F0-0848-46C4-B4C4-173F6A503AD4.png

0 Likes

Hi,
Please share your store URL & Screenshot, So I will give you proper solution here !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
11 0 0

 Tigar6060.myshopify.com CODE: Tiger 

90A687D9-28CC-4FB5-9532-398E4CDAB8EC.png

0 Likes

Hi,

As your menu is fixed so logo will also fixed but it is in center of header,it will overlapped with main menu..

sharing you screenshot see let me know you have any changes?

oscprofessional_0-1606722278530.png

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
11 0 0

Thank u so much I can remove navigation to put logo in center. This is what I was looking for years. If I remove the default home-new release-hoodies will the codes work?

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

ul#SiteNav {
    text-align: revert;
    left: 86px;
}
.grid.grid--no-gutters.grid--table.site-header__inner {
    position: fixed;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Note: this code is for desktop only for mobile you can hide anything so that all section will get in one line...or else ?

Whats app
11 0 0

I Just wanna thank you, you are my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This community rocks this is exactly what i wanted. I search 2 years and you took the time out to help. THANK YOU SO MUCH

0 Likes
11 0 0

Can i ask one more favor how can i change the transparent color in header to black? 

0 Likes
11 0 0

-----------im sorry i figured it out THANKS ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes