Backend Product Variant Issue

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I'm not sure if there was a recent Shopify update but it's become harder to navigate and edit the backend of our site on the product pages. We have to scroll over to see all the variant info and even then we aren't able to see the entire SKU displayed and have to scroll over in each SKU field. The product tags now individually stack on top of each other which makes it annoying if a product has a lot of tags when you're trying to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. I just wanted to provide feedback somewhere. screenshot-nebraska.myshopify.com-2019.09.11-16_05_43.pngProduct Tagsscreenshot-nebraska.myshopify.com-2019.09.11-16_00_05.pngProduct Variant Display2screenshot-nebraska.myshopify.com-2019.09.11-15_59_43.pngProduct Variant Display

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
160 14 29

Hi, @Amy_Heglin!

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out to us with this feedback.

I understand your frustration with the extra steps it now takes to navigate product pages in the Shopify admin, so I'm glad that you shared this feedback with us.

I'm going to pass your thoughts over to our developers so that they're also aware of this feedback, as our teams take this type of information into account as they work to continue building and improving our platform. While it's not guaranteed that our team will make any changes that are suggested, they do take recommendations into account, so we really appreciate receiving comments and feedback like this. 

When our teams make any updates to our product pages, or any other aspect of our platform, we share these updates in our changelog and also on our Announcements page, so I recommend looking over those pages every so often to keep up to date with the changes outlined here. 

If you have any other suggestions that you would like me to pass along to our teams, please let me know and I will be happy to help further with this. 

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

I am having the same issue.

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
160 14 29

Hi, @vgary!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know that this is also impacting you and your business.

I will share your feedback with our teams as well so that they're aware of the issues this is creating for you while navigating the admin on your site. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be happy to help out further. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you Rae. I'm not sure what changes were made but it has really made entering products twice as time consuming. Much more difficult than before. 

1 Like