Bad shopify customer service? Just me?

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 3
Hey, besides these paid responders are any paying customers having horrible shopify service? It’s like these guys work at “pop copy” from the Dave Chappelle skit. Anyone else experiencing that?
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Absolutely agree - we (a Shopify Plus store) contacted support over 90 minutes ago with severe performance issues impacting our site and haven't heard even a peep back let alone a resolution. status dot shopify dot com also isn't reflecting any issues today and shows the storefront response time at 50ms this whole time - must be excluding our response times, which you need two hands to count the seconds (time to first byte) - from both Shopify servers and the Shopify CDN.

The issue is still ongoing. Very unimpressed.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 3
Glad and un-glad to hear I’m not alone. From observation emailing is like peeing in the wind with shopify. My last issue another straw on the camels back I posted to the forum. After some back and forth this responder “Ted” that says works at shopify went and closed the thread disabling me from responding. Then told me to check my email. Due to their lack of resolution through email I’m going to keep posting to threads. Also they seem to respond quicker. Maybe try that? Will keep you posted
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I add my voice to yours, its worst experience I ever have, now my store is shutdown upon their request to transfer my subscription plan to my new store URL and after a week of store shutdown they sent me email telling they understand my situation and they have a lot of customers requests and I should wait in the line without specify any time to do the transfer and now I am waiting and my store closed and we are missing the back to school event and a lot of looses and no one care, actually I am stuck and don't know what to do and just came here to write some thing just to cool down a little bit.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 2

I think due to COVID-19 + Dropshil hype, people are jumping on Shopify hoping to make a quick buck. Lots of people with 0 knowledge putting pressure on support.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Until if your talk is true, once shopify collecting subscription fees and get more money they should respect their customer buseness and should have enough people for support, and if you in my situation you will understand, because i conect them in advance and ask if it posible or not and they reply its posible, and i requested to move the subscription and keep my old URL working and close by them once they transfer but they request to close first then inform them and they didn't told me the transfer will take time, and once i closed and contacted them they inform me this take 3 business days and it was bad news, and after 3 business days finished the talk is changed and recieved email told me they understand my situation and they are serving other customers and my ticket active, and just now she is telling me this issue with billing deparment and she is not part of billing team, and she make me feel like i am not dealing with shopify but i dealing with departments, actualy is horible and the end of talk she ask me for more wait without specify any time just they are workig on and she is sure they will solve it and I am important to them

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.48.28 PM.png

0 Likes