Bank Information

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am trying to get in touch with Shopify support, but have not been successful. 

Issue: I inputted my banking information incorrectly for Shopify payments.  I now have orders that have been fulfilled, but payment to me is being denied (due to incorrect banking info/routing/account in Shopify admin).  

When I try to enter the correct bank account information, I am required to also input the "old" account numbers (but I don't have those, as I simply mistyped originally, with no record of which digit is incorrect).

Shopify Support -- I understand this is a busy/difficult time for customer care.  But, can you please advise on how I can update my banking information to ensure I get paid?

THANKS in advance! 

email: shantilove@ymail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
176 26 35

Hi, @ShantiLove !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We can get this sorted out with our Accounts team. I've sent you an email to the email address listed on your Community account. If you respond to me from there we can get this looked into and escalated to get the proper information into the system.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having this same issue.   My banking information somehow changed 2 weeks ago to an old account and payments have been going there - I never made this change.   I have tried to change the bank info back to the correct account but I get the error message that the old account information must match the information you have on file.   Help please?

Thank you,

Kim Smith

kim@essentialapothecaryshop.com

Essential Apothecary Alchemsit

essential-apothecary-alchemist.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
176 26 35

Hi, @Jessie_Poole 

Thanks for reaching out here. I'd be happy to pass this along to our Payments team to help you out. I've reached out to the email linked to your Shopify Community account. Please respond to me there so we can get you authenticated and take a closer look.

All the best!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Shopify support? - Please help! I am having the same problem as everyone befoer me.

My problem: I inputted my banking information incorrectly for Shopify payments.  I now have orders that have been fulfilled, but payment to me is being denied (due to incorrect banking info/routing/account in Shopify admin).  

When I try to enter the correct bank account information, I am required to also input the "old" account numbers (but I don't have those, as I simply mistyped originally, with no record of which digit is incorrect).

Shopify Support -- Please advise on how I can update my banking information to ensure I get paid?

Thanks Joseph

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
176 26 35

Hi, @JosephNava !

Thanks for reaching out. I've sent you a quick email to the address associated with your community account. Please respond to me there so we can take a closer look into this together.

All the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello i have the same problem as the rest i mistyped my bank info and now i cannot change it and i cannot get paid can you help me as well?

@Oliver 

Please and thank you

email: Dan.garc34@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
176 26 35

Hi, @Danielg1406!

Sorry to hear you've been having some trouble with your banking information. I've sent you a quick email to the address associated with your community account. Please respond to me there so we can take a closer look into this together.

All the best!

0 Likes