Banks that allow Business Checking for CBD business

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello all,
I am having a hard time finding a bank to do a business checking account with regarding my CBD business, I am in the process of linking up the third party processor for my business...Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

I did a google search (cbd banks) and found this year old article.   

https://www.bigcommerce.com/blog/cbd-financing/#why-cbd-banking-services-are-complicated

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Yes thank you for your help, I read this before I posted to this forum I called all of them and the result was Silicon Valley does not do business accounts for CBD businesses, the one credit union only does business for San Francisco, and still waiting to get a hold of someone from Chase going to call again tomorrow for them, hopefully they will be helpful...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

Who are you using for processing?   A few years ago when I semi-retired my road show business and went online I dropped my business account completely.  I use Discover online,personal checking.   I checked with them prior. I have  Etsy, square and Shopify payments go to that account.  They also allow me to deposit a limited amount of business transaction checks.   I am a sole proprietor.  This would not work for a LLC or partnership 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello,
Thank you for you response. With the CBD business I can’t use Shopify payments unfortunately they advised me to use a third party processor digi pay or EMB, also I am an LLC.
0 Likes