Being charged for apps I don't use

Solved
sjgn
Tourist
13 0 3

Hello, I've just got a warning for a bill. Mainly because the bill has my Shopify plan in it too. But alongside that are 3 app charges. I don't use any of the 3 apps anymore and deleted them way before the trials ended for them. I redownloaded them to see if I had to cancel a plan within the app but to no avail? What do I do?

Thank you

Shopify.png

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 12 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sjgn!

Ivy here from Shopify.

In this case, because the charges have already been applied by the third party app developers a reversal of the charges will not be possible. However, a workaround for this situation is to pay this invoice in full, then request a refund from the app developers. 

A Shopify Support Advisor can reach out to these app developers on your behalf to request the refunds as long as these apps were installed to your store via the Official Shopify App store.  If you do wish to follow this route, you can reach out to a Support Advisor to get the ball rolling on the refund request via our Support Portal

If the apps have not been added via the official Shopify app store, I would advise reaching out to app developers directly to request a refund. I hope this helps!

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
sjgn
Tourist
13 0 3

Late reply, but I done what you said and everything turned out fine. Thank you