Best Ecommerce Soltuion for LOTS of used Items - Need Help!

1 0 0

Okay I am in need of some help with creating an online store for used goods. These goods range from Appliances, Decor, Electronics, Furniture, Building Materials (cabinets, vanities), tools, toys & really a lot more but those are the general categories.

We have a warehouse now where the items are stored, we are using a cloud based inventory system that is supposed to update to our website via custom API programming. This is not working because 1) There are too many unique items. 2) Once you add the item you have to go back to it later and then add the picture (which will only allow four). 3) It's no centralized (multi-platform) that will post & track sells across my online store / ebay / facebook meaning I have to manually go in and remove the item mark it sold etc.

So my question is will shopify help me if I am trying to list through my online store / ebay / facebook and track all of this DIFFERENT inventory of used items. It's not a niche and that is the problem, it can be anything from baby dolls to a dresser (obviously must be sold locally).

ANY help or advice would greatly be appreciated. Think of this as a "thrift / consignment" store.

0 Likes
Tourist
33 0 2

My app does a complete Shopify store/eBay sync of products and inventory, but not facebook. You can find esa in the app store here:

https://apps.shopify.com/esa

0 Likes
3 0 0

There are apps that you can find to help you out but be sure to read the feedback first. As far as I know, there isn't an app that can sync both eBay and Facebook to your store. I think you need to get an app separately for eBay and another for Facebook. 

0 Likes
Tourist
58 0 1

Well, shopify provides seperate app for ebay and facebook store, because Shopify synchronize of products and inventory one at a time. So, you think about the seperation regarding Facebook and ebay store.

http://nationkart.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Insurance_Conte,

Were you able to find something that solved this problem? We are working on inventory management system just like you mentioned specifically focused on Consignment business like yours. 

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app you will have everything you need to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out, if you do have this problem. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes