Best Place to Find Good Shopify Developers

Solved
Tourist
14 0 1

Before you mention them, I've tried both Upwork and Freelance. I've been using Upwork for a while but cancelled the contract with the developer because of availability issues. Ever since I couldn't find a good quality developer and I was really hoping to find a website that has good quality shopify developers at a good rate (I'm doing $30 - $40 / hour).

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
534 21 56

Hi there @Jimimorison!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Have you checked out the Shopify Expert Developer listings yet?

Experts are Shopify Partners with proven track records of great work with Shopify stores so you can expect quality work there.

You can browse by keyword or budget range on that site so you can find someone you are happy to work with within a given price range.

Hopefully, some of your fellow merchants will also have options to share based on their own experiences that you can check out.

Best of luck with everything!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
457 78 89

An interesting topic... ))

Freelancers are searching for good clients, clients are searching for good freelancers. And somehow they can't find each other.

Just carious as a freelancer, what is the main issue you have with freelancers ?  It is issues with availability or with quality of the work, or something else ?

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 0 54

There are many  freelancer site out there which provide great platforms for developers and client

Freelancer.com

fiver.com

You can also check my profile

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pXYRo

0 Likes