Best Shopify Apps to seo?

Imane_Fadir
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

Please i want to know what's the best shopify apps for seo?

Also if you have any suggetsion for some good seo course it will help me a lot!

0 Likes
jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

Hi @Imane_Fadir

SEO directly affects your website ranking, your traffic and hence conversion rate, so I must say that it's a smart move to look for an SEO App for your Shopify store.

I'll recommend you to take a look at this SEO Suite app from Avada Commerce

SEO Suite app helps you to build parts of on-page SEO effortlessly. It is designed to optimize website images and structure to be most matching to the Google Search algorithm. More important, this app is FREE FOREVER. So I think it's gonna be the best choice for you right now.

Hope it helps!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
CTheory
Tourist
4 0 7

I like SEO Manager personally and use it, but it is a little more on the expensive side. 

0 Likes
NikoletaK
1 0 0

Hey,

The best SEO app is TinyIMG. Why?

Because TinyIMG can help your store speed up loading time by as much as 3 seconds and achieves SEO score of 90.

How? This was achieved by doing three things:

• Optimizing all site images
  • Arrange the names of all image files so that they tell Google what the image is about.
  • Adding ALT text to all images to provide additional information to Google.

What else they can do?

• Optimize your images (Reduce the file size of your images as much as possible without sacrificing quality so that your page load times remain low. It's also about image SEO. That is, getting your product images and decorative images to rank on Google and other image search engines)

Image optimizationImage optimization

• Do site audit (Site audit is a process for evaluating the search engine friendliness of a website in multiple areas. Think of it as a comprehensive evaluation of the site's overall performance. A site evaluation is based on whether or not a website appears on a search engine's results pages (SERPs))

Site auditSite audit

• Edit SEO metadata (SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of improving a website for search engines so it ranks higher in search results. The higher a page is in ranking the more visible it becomes to potential visitors)

SEO metadataSEO metadata

• Edit your ALT text (Also called "alt tags" and "alt descriptions," alt text is the written copy that appears in place of an image on a webpage if the image fails to load on a user's screen. This text helps screen-reading tools describe images to visually impaired readers and allows search engines to better crawl and rank your website)

ALT textALT text

• Edit JSON-LD (JSON-LD is an accepted format by top search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex for classifying the web page content in order to provide information about that page. For example, on a product page, what the name of the product is, the product description, product color, product images, product brand, product availability and so on)

JSON-LDJSON-LD

After all the features you can use to improve your SEO, you will find the most frequently asked questions, and if you do not find the right question / answer, customer support will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

0 Likes