Best Third Party/Alternative Payment Source

Barking_Cat
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello. I have spent many hours trying to find the perfect third party payment source for my website. I can't use Shopify Payments as the majority of my products are adult related, or smoking related. We started signing up with 2checkout because their initial advertisement said "sell any product you want", but then AFTER creating an account, reading through their terms of service and uploading all the necessary documents, I found out they won't allow usage to websites selling "Adult Entertainment" and tobacco related products, which is what they would consider our products. 

I really want to continue using Shopify but I have specific categories of products I want to sell that are apparently hard to find a third party payment for. I also don't want to have to pay a monthly charge to use it. Please let me know what you think the best is because I don't want to have to stop using shopify and go elsewhere. 

0 Likes
Ccuello2
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi there! I am having the same problem. I went my store live today and realized that I was not able to use shopify payments. I also got denied for merch account at Stripe. Did you find a merchant account? Please respond. Thanks

0 Likes
Barking_Cat
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello. We thought we had! And then after a week of no contact we were declined. We went through Authorize.net but they sent us to Zen Payments which is who declined us. Please let us know if you're able to find one. We are still working after 4 months to try and find a high risk payment processor. 

Ccuello2
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi there Barking_Cat ,

Thanks for the reply. I also got denied from authorize.net; they referred me to another processor worldpay. I didn’t even make the application with them because one of the agreements was they would do a reserve and hold all the money I make from sells for 3-6 months.

I am currently using paypal. I read that they won’t actually see what a store is selling till 6 months later. It’s a risk. But I am using for now until I find a merchant processor for an adult store.

Thanks again,
0 Likes
Barking_Cat
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello. We just received an approval from using 'PayKings'. They also went through authorize.net, and so I am not sure why we got denied when going directly through them but approved through 'PayKings'. The only thing the required was that we didn't sell tobacco grinders on our website. Otherwise, the process took 2-3 weeks and we didn't have too many speed bumps with the process. Best of luck!

Ccuello2
Tourist
3 0 0

Congrats!!!! so happy for you. Thank you for getting back with me. I will look into the company. Thanks again and good luck with your store. bye

0 Likes