Best app for tracking discount codes from Instagram

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

What is the best app for tracking discount codes from Instagram for my influencers?

Is there something that they can log into to check their commissions, rather than me trawling through and counting up each code/commission?

Cheers

GT

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
716 24 239

Hey, @generally-tired!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

It sounds like you could really use an affiliate program. We do have a few apps in our app store that can handle that for you, including managing payouts.

Beacons ‑ Social Selling was created specifically for working with influencers. There's also Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro and Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing. All three of them have free plans available.

I'm not sure how far along you are with selecting your ambassadors but I find this tool useful for measuring engagement when deciding who to reach out to.

Do you have plans for Black Friday/Cyber Monday or other holiday-related campaigns?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Aria

Thank you for sharing your expertise

I have been reading your discussions wondering if you can give us some direction on shopify sales from ads please

at the moment we have tried f

acebook ads -- other than some likes no real sales at all, now we are not running it very much, the engagement is low;

google sales, it shows at all regions except one we want to target;

instagram is the only that seems to have some enagement, but we are not sure how we can be auidence specific or smart about targeting at the right audience like we can doing facebook ads, at the moment, the only instagram ads we do is post on instagram, the downside is only those posts boosted are a few liking but all the others not

Not sure where we have done wrong? Any practical advice on how to fix these

Thank you

Katherine

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
716 24 239

Hey, Katherine!

There is no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, it very much depends on your business and your target audience so I can't advise you based on the information you've provided. Please start your own thread here, including a URL for your store (which hopefully has Social Media links in the footer) and we can take a look to help you out. 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes