Highlighted
Tourist
27 0 0

I want to manage multiple discounts at the same time on my store. For example;

Buy 2 T-shirts get 10% Off Entire Order

Buy 3 Pants get 15% Off Entire Order

Buy 2 Hats get 1 Free

etc..

Does anyone know of an app that is capable of this?

P.s I'm not interested in apps that just create a discount for spend so many dollars and get % Off.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2164 136 288

Hi @csimacc,

Nick here from Shopify.

I like the way you're thinking here. Having interesting discounts such as the examples you gave are a great way to help increase conversions for your store. Many of the discount apps in the Shopify App Store have implemented this feature too actually, so hopefully one of them resonates with you. Let's take a look at some of the ones I found for you below:

Each one of the above apps has a component of what you're looking for, but it's definitely worth going through them individually to see which one works best for you. 

Hopefully, this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
27 0 0

I'm not after quantity breaks on single products.

I want to be able to add different products from the same collection which then activates a discount.

From that list the only one is Automatic Discount - and they charge $49.99 to even try out their app.

0 Likes
Tourist
27 0 0

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes

Hi! 

It seems like what you're looking for could be bundles instead of discounts apps consider checking out bundling apps that may suit your needs

Bundle Products 

Upsell Bundles

I think the main challenge would be finding an app that allows you to bundle collections easier without taking too much effort in creating individual bundles!

Hope this helps! Leave a like to let me know!

0 Likes
Tourist
27 0 0

Nope, bundles will not do what I've outlined.

Appreciate the response, though.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2164 136 288

Ah ok, 

Regarding the Automatic Discount app 

From that list the only one is Automatic Discount - and they charge $49.99 to even try out their app.

They do seem to have a free trial and a free plan. I'm guessing the free plan doesn't include the features you need to do what you are looking for? 

18-12-9ma2d-nui6q

It might be worth reaching out to the app developers to find out more about this, either from their website directly here or directly at support@tabarnapp.com.

It also looks like the app @Risa suggested "Selly" could be helpful. It mentions in the description the following:

18-25-jnma0-xla3n

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
183 0 2

Our app Upsell cannot discount entire orders but it can do something like

Buy 1 jacket to get 2 shirts off 20%

Buy 2 jackets to get 3 shirts off 30%

Do you want to try it?

0 Likes