Bill failed

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello may a Shopify agent help me please 

as my bill has failed multiple times now I only have one chance left and there is always money in my account so what is going on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hey, @Ria3!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble paying for your Shopify invoice. When your credit card is not accepted, you will need to reach out to your bank and ask why. There are a few requirements that you need to be sure about regarding the card that you are using :

•  Must be a postpaid credit card (pre-paid cards are not supported)
  • Must be a Visa, Mastercard or Amex
  • Must be capable of accepting charges in USD
  • Must be capable of making online purchases
  • Must be capable of accepting recurring billing
  • Must have appropriate funds available
  • Must enter the billing address and details the same as what their bank has on file

It is totally up to a Credit Card provider to ensure that a credit card is working and we have very little insight into any issues like this. Unfortunately, most declines are generic, so we don’t have much information as to why a charge was specifically declined so in all your bank will have a lot more insight than us. Have a word with your bank and ensure everything is ready to go and then I can attempt a manual charge for you to see if it goes through. 

Let me know after you have spoken to the bank and I can verify you as the account owner and try a manual charge.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello thank u so much for reaching out could I try a manual charge please
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry I don’t know what happened but I was wondering if I could Try and do my bill manually if that is okay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hi, @Ria3.

Thank you for getting back to me and I apologise for the delay. In order to organise a manual charge, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please check your spam/junk folder for the Shopify email as sometimes it can land there.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes