Bill

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a store and I bought a plan of 29$. But I paused my store on the first day of the plan activate and 16 days passed my store is still paused so I want to know that my plan is used or not. Can I use this plan for next 30 days or remaining 14days?

please reply

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1199 118 304

Hey there, @Syano_in 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. The Pause plan lets you pause your store for up to three months and pay no subscription fee. While you are paused, you can step away from your store completely and focus on other priorities. If you paused your plan right after you paid for your plan, the $29 would have been added to your account as a credit to be used in future months. 

Unlike the Pause and Build plan, you can't access your Shopify admin, work on your store, or sell to customers while you are on the Pause plan. If you have been able to access your admin you will likely have been on the Pause and Build plan. If you have been able to access your admin to work on your store you would have paid $9 USD and so $20 would be added to your account as a credit. 

I do not have access to your account to know for sure what us happening. You can go ahead and contact our support team directly to check this out for you. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes