Billing not Charging my credit card until July 6th

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, 

This is a pretty urgent issue. 

The shopify shipping billing is saying the payment failed on my account for shipping rates - how I'm unsure since there is enough in the account to cover and then some. It's saying that they wont try and charge again until July 6th which means we cant ship anything for 7 days. 

Shopify support is not available, there is no button for me to pay the bill. 

What do I do apart from upset my many customers over the next 7 days because shopify is broken?!

Thanks!

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Yes! This same exact issue is happening to me today and I am waiting for an email response from Shopify Billing! There is no error on my card as there are sufficient funds and it is the same card used since 2018. This is a huge issue as I cannot fulfill our orders and we have many coming in right now! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Same exact issue here! It's aggravating because our online business has really exploded over the last couple of months and now suddenly we got a "failed payment" notice with the next attempt listed as July 6th. We can't wait that long and there is no "Pay Now" button on the Billing/Invoice page as the Shopify FAQ states.

We have also emailed support but have yet to receive a response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
I figured out that if you go to your monthly plan and click on the same
plan you already use but reactivate it, it makes you pay your bill so you
can start shipping. At least this worked for me so I don't have a ton of
orders sitting around waiting to be fulfilled as customer service has not
emailed me back from yesterday's urgent request.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Wow! Thank you so much! Not sure if it's the same thing you meant, but what I did was go into the "plans" and clicked the link to change how often I'm charged. I just selected "Monthly" (which is what it's currently set at anyway) and selected "Start Plan" (which, of course is the same plan I'm on) and my outstanding balance has been paid and I can fulfill web orders!

Thank you so much pipernoble1!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Yes! That’s exactly what I did too! I’m sad because Shopify was always so amazing with their guru support and now I feel like we’ve been left to fend for ourselves. Glad it worked for you!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This fix worked for me. Thank you so much for sharing it, I'm sitting on almost 500 orders that I couldn't ship. This has been a lifesaver.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are having the same issue! I'll try the recommended fix. 

0 Likes