Billing problems

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have spent the last 2 hours perusing Shopify looking for an answer to my question. My hope is that someone here may be able to help me!

In going through my bank account, I found 4 Shopify charges that I do not recognize. All I'm trying to do is find out what these charges are for. I have only one store (not yet totally set up) and when I go to sign in it doesn't allow me to go to a "general" billing page or anything like that. Any suggestions? I really need to know what these charges are for.

Thanks,
Teri

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @fatquarter,

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I absolutely understand that you'd like to know where these charges are coming from.

To see your Shopify invoices and what these charges are for, you can navigate to your Shopify Admin > Settings > Billing section like so:

20-10-qzg6u-3ce4r.

From there, you will see a Bills section. Click on any billing cycle to see the breakdown of the bill.

Your bill could include four sections:

If there's anything on your bill that you have a question about, please let us know!

If these are charges outside of your Shopify bill

If the charges you're referring to aren't in the Billing section of your Shopify admin, we'll need to dig a bit further.

The charge in your bank statement should show Shopify and then an 8 digit invoice number.

We can use the full 8 digit descriptor to locate the charge in our system. If you can't find this number, please check your online statement from a desktop, or view your paper statement. The mobile version might leave out some transaction information that we need to locate the charge.

Because this would require looking into the specifics of your account, I have sent an email to your Shopify Community email address. If you can reply to that, I'll be able to look into this further with you.

Thanks, Teri!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes