Billing

zevio-id
1 0 0

Hello, I'm from Zevio. I want to stop my billing payment. How to non activated our account? thank you

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1788 194 538

Hey there, @zevio-id 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

You have two options here. 1) you can Pause your store completely or 2) you can cancel your account. 

Pausing Your Store 

To be eligible for the Pause plan, your store needs to be on a paid plan and at least 60 days past the free trial period. If your store doesn't meet this criteria, then you can't pause your store. If you're an active merchant, you can use the Pause plan to pause your store completely and step away from it. Your store is paused for up to three months without being charged for your subscription. You can reopen your store any time during the three months. If, after three months, you don't reopen your store, then you're upgraded to the Pause and Build plan, which is $9 USD per month.

App charges are paused when you pause your store. If you have any pending app charges, then you're billed for those charges when you pause your store. While you're on the Pause plan, you can't access your Shopify admin, work on your store, or sell to customers.

Steps:

Closing Your Store 

If you don't want to run your online store anymore, then you can close it at any time. After you close your store, you won't have access to your Shopify admin. If you want to log back in, then you will have to enter your credit card details and reactivate your store.

If you close your online store, then you can't create a new online store that uses the same store name or the same myshopify domain. 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes