Billing

Solved
queenswithstyle
1 0 0

Hey! I've closed both my shopify accounts months ago but I'm still being charged, I wish there was a way for me to contact you over the phone to get this issue resolved. you're contact system isn't good at all I couldn't even find a option for a live agent

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
231 78 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @queenswithstyle,

Thanks so much for reaching out! 

Since we will want to look into your accounts' recent invoices, I will absolutely recommend that you get in touch with our team directly, via our Help Center. You can follow that link to either log in to an account or select "Continue without logging in", enter a topic into the search field, then choose Get support to choose from our available contact options. 

There are definitely a couple of reasons why you may find that you are still being billed. For example:

• Since most paid apps exist on their own billing cycles, cancelling your subscription may not have halted those app fees
  • Is it possible that you have one or more accounts that are still active?
  • Is it possible that one or more of your stores was place on a Pause plan, as opposed to cancelled? 

Whatever the reason, we can absolutely investigate those charges you've been receiving and not only clarify where they're coming from but give you a hand putting a stop to them moving forward. Please let me know if you have any questions! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes