Bin locations - Inventory Control

Highlighted
1 0 2

How do I add actual inventory locations (bin location) to a product so we know where to go to pick the product to ship.

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am looking for this at the moment too! 

I can only see one app that is an additional add-in. Seems silly though as shopify is supposed to be an all in 1 inventory management system.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

I need this too, just 1 field that prints out on the order to record the location in the warehouse.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 17

Wish we had this. Yet another shopify weakness!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
397 28 61

Hello @reason8 ,

You still need to be able to create bin locations. Then when you pick from those bins inventory needs to be updated. So it needs to be apart of a warehouse management system. Shopify isn't quite there yet but apps are very promising. Since Shopify apps can subscribe to a stores orders it would be very easy for us to implement something like this for you. 

Visit us here for more on pricing and how to get started: https://www.achieveapplabs.com

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Theme Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Hosted solutions | Lifetime support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Our app Power Tools is able to do this tasks, you can assign bin location to every variant and update inventory on your mobile phone.

https://apps.shopify.com/inventory-app-4?surface_detail=bin+locations&surface_inter_position=1&surfa...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Can your app create bin locations that can print underneath product in shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Currently our app does not add bin location to product within Shopify, but it can be extended. What do you mean with print on product page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I just meant under the product on the invoice or packing slip.  We use printout designer to print packing slips and invoices.  My team pulls the orders from the packing slips.  It would be great to have it automatically assigned to a product and tyhat product would show its location on each of those forms they pull from.  That way when they are pulling they know where to go....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

This feature can be added for free, please get in touch with us via mail support@tt-mokit.com to speak about implementation details.

0 Likes