Blacklisted Help Needed !

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi All, 

Hope you all crushing it !

Maybe one of you have same problem

I have a problem with shopify (seems like it) 

Currently I have a store on shopify platform and was trying to open another one, but when I tried to do that my store got closed and I received an email from business team saying that they can't support my store on they platform do to security risk, sorry bye bye. 

Everytime I asked for explanation I got vague answer. 

• What did I do wrong ? - We can't tell you 
  • Can I use your platform in the future ? - every shop assest on individual basis (maybe) 
  • What can I do to avoid store beeing closed - We can't tell you

I am not from USA and was using VPN servise to do my research and create store. That was only explanation why it got closed as I am not selling prohibited items or doing anything illigal.I I have USA registered company, USA address, SSN, EIN number, USA bank account. I am using same details as for my first store. I tried 3 times and everytime it got closed. 

Last time I did not used VPN and spend loads of time adding products and was live ( no sales yet) and got closed again.

I am waiting for an email from shopify but won't do me no good I have the feeling... 

Wanted to share that with you and maybe anyone been in similar situation. 

Thanks 

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
141 0 28

What are you selling?

Build & grow an ecommerce business that will help you reach your goals with my no bull, no hype, no pitch mini-guide: http://www.bobpotter.co/
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

As for VPN here's a good site with reviews Bestvpnrating. Compare and than install.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new and I was locked out of my new store. I closed the old one (during the trial period) and opened one with a different  name in a different niche. I hired someone to design the new store... put in my cc to select a plan and was immediately locked out. They still haven’t responded back to let me know why.

0 Likes